15. The past

15. The past

"No!!! No you didn't!!"

Callen laughed at Sky's enthusiasm.

"Oh but I did my darling. Nothing's too good for Callen McHottie Sherwood's girlfriend."

"But! But! They're the best tickets!! How did you even... Callen!!" She was screaming incoherently now, which just made him laugh harder.

"I have connections."

She jumped to his neck, literally, and attacked him in kisses while he was still laughing.

"It's a shame there are no best boyfriend award at the Grammys, I would have aced that shit!"

It was Sky's turn to laugh now. He totally would have.

The day of the concert, Sky still couldn't believe Callen had gotten them front row seats to a Guns N' Roses show. It was Sky's favorite band and she had tried to find tickets but they had ended up being way too pricey for the broke college student she was.

And now here they were. The concert started at nine and when the band started playing her favorite song, she couldn't help but turn to her boyfriend and smile, feeling overjoyed that she was experiencing this with him.

"I love you Callen." She said.

The music was way too loud for him to hear though. He still turned his head towards her, a happy smile lighting up his face as he bobbed his head up and down along with the music.

"I love you." She shouted to him over the music.

"What?" Callen screamed back, pointing to his ears to signal he couldn't hear.

"I love you!"

He pointed to his ear again.

"I love you! I love you Callen McHottie Sherwood, I love you!!" Sky shouted even louder while happily dancing on her favorite song.

The most beautiful smile she had ever seen made its way onto Callen's face and she felt her heart bursting at the idea that her words made him feel so happy.

He lowered his head towards her ear so that she could hear her better. "I was just kidding, I heard you the first time but it didn't feel real so I needed a second time but then it just felt too good so I asked for a third because I'm a greedy bastard like that... Oh and by the way,-" He removed his mouth from near Sky's ear before shouting. "I love you too little Skylar!"

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, raising on her tiptoes to kiss him.