4

' Last night was definitely the best of my life!' Tamar exclaimed as we walked side by side to the office.

' Sure it is' I replied sourly.

' That is until you came and interrupted it ' she said, throwing me a dirty look.

' I didn't interrupt anything, you guys weren't talking, just busy ogling each other like fools.'

' Oh God in heaven! Forgive me for having a heart, for having emotions, for actually knowing how to FEEL.'

' Good for you'.

' Oh Raya! ' she continued dramatically. ' blessed would be the day that the cold brick you call a heart, lodged in your equally cold chest would actually feel something for someone. I would gladly climb a tree when that happens.'

I choked back a laugh. ' You have the stamina of a 91 year old woman. You can't even jump high enough how do you expect to climb a tree? Plus my chest isn't cold, i have a suitable pair of mammary glands to keep it warm. And oh, I do feel something for my father, I love him remember? And Mama Hannah too. What I feel for you though, lies within the border of dislike and endurance. Cuz you know hate is a strong word, I would hate to use it'. No pun intended.

' Whatever! you know you love me and you can't live without me. You can't even IMAGINE your life without me in it! I'm like the light of your world, your ray of sunshine, the sugar in your tasteless tea,the only cock-'

' the pain in my ass'

' Well, I'm glad I cause pain there.' She said, eyes alight with mischief.

' i-- ,ugh! Fine. Whatever' annoyed that she's had the last laugh or in this case last come back. I'll get her next time though, no worries.

' And don't think I didn't notice you chatting with a certain someone yesterday'

' I wasn't chatting with anyone' I spat. ' it wasn't chatting, he was invading my space and I told him off'

' Didn't look like that from where I stood. ' she said giving me the eye. ' what's his name?'

' I don't know' i said with a roll of my eyes.

' we'll see' she smirked as I turned to head to my office.

- two hours later.

'You have a delivery Raya' Tamar's voice rang through the intercom on my desk.

' A delivery? From who?'

' It doesn't say, no card or letter in it'

' Well what is it?' I asked, my curiosity piqued. I'm sure I hadn't ordered anything recently, and its not my birthday so I wasn't expecting anything.

She walked into my office carrying a large box. From the shape and size i could tell it was a box of chocolates. Tamar removed the package and I gasped. It was the largest box of chocolates I had ever seen in my life! and the best part? They were my favourite! Numerous varieties of galaxy! I have just died and gone to heaven.

But wait a minute..

Who could they be from?

' OMG!!! I need a taste!' Tamar squealed jumping up and down. Her hands already untying the red ribbon which was tied around the box. She is as much of a chocolate junkie as I am , if not worse.

' Tamar!' I yelled grabbing her hand. 'As much as I would love to dive in we don't know who it is from ' .I said almost pitifully,the look of them had saliva pooling in my mouth, my taste buds yearning to dive in.