Prologue

For one year Jack and the police looked high and low for Elsa but like always they never found anything not even a single clue who could lead them to her. Jack was broken now more than ever but that did not stop him to look for the love of his life.

He kept going everyday but everyday he failed and fell more and more into depression. Since Elsa's disapearence no one has heard from James or his wife. They simply vanished into thin air the police and Jack think they have taken this personally and Jack believes that they also are looking for the missing girl.

All this time Jack kept the note Elsa left for him and he would read it every night and every morning. He didn't do it because he liked what she wrote for him he did it because she had wrote it for him and he wanted to keep everything she gave him close to his heart even if it is a note saying where she wants him to rot in hell.

Jack's family is so worried about him that they tried to send him to a therapist but they have seen that he will only get better when that girl is found. Jack on the other hand is oppsessed to find her and doesn't go to school and it takes so much time to even get feed into his stomach. He doesn't eat because he has or wants to he eats because he wants to show Elsa that starving yourself is not the way.

In her eyes he wants to be the hero and save her from her horrible past. He wants to be the one to find her and bring her to the hospital again but this time he will not make the same mistake again. He will force to stay there inside that hospital if he has to just to let her get better.

He promised himself that he would find her and that he would not stop looking for her until she is found and if anyone tries to hurt her again he will make them pay really bad. He will hunt them down and make them suffer that they wish to die and he would kill for her. He would do anything for her even break the laws just for her.

Jack's friends Hiccup, Merida and Rapunzel are very worried about him but now they know that he really is in love with her. Rapunzel has stopped trying to get Jack and started dating someone who no one knows. She is always sleeping with the next boy that her friends can't keep the track of their names.

What Jack, Hiccup and Merida don't know about Rapunzel is that she is also a victim of abuse, rape and self harms but unlike Elsa, Rapunzel wants to get better and accepts the help of her family. the past year has been hard for evertone but Jack took it the hardest and suffers every night and day that passes. The only hope is to find Elsa before anything happens to her.

But something has already happened to her that can't be taken back but they don't know that and still have hope that she is alive and hopefully happy and smiling. Elsa's situation is nothing like they believe she is. Elsa's "family" was put in jail by James but before they put them in the police saw Elsa's DNA test to believe that she is James and Clara's real daughter so no one had to sign the adoption paper because she is rightfully theirs.

Everyone knows James and Clara's real names but not who they are but because they have gotten use to calling them James and Clara so everyone decided to call them that but no one has been able to conntact them since Elsa escaped the hospital. James, Clara and Daphne have also been looking for Elsa but like Jack and the police they haven't find her.

The king and queen were keeping secrets from everyone else about Elsa and about them self but they only have to find her to explain to her before it will be to late. What they are fearing is that it is already to late but they won't give up. True parents never give up on their children and Elsa never has had a true parents. No one knows that James is a king and Clara is a queen and they don't want to tell anyone since they know that their daughter doesn't want attention.

Elsa is suppose to be eighteen and be able to take care of herself but everyone can see that there will be a long time until she will be able to take of herself if they can find her. Jack has always feared that she is all alone ouside where it is cold and she doesn't get to eat or a place to stay or even sleep. She might get sick or sicker than she already is.