Chapter 3

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

I woke up by my phone ringing, who the hall would ring at this time at night. I looked at the clock and it is 04:13 in the morning. I hate begin awaken unless it is Elsa. I picked up the phone and I didn't even see who the caller is, I just answered the phone.

"Hel-" I didn't get the chance to talk more because the person on the other line interrupted me before I could even finnish my word. Someone really wants to talk to me but you should never wake me up. I'm a very grumpy morning person, I'm warning you.

"Jack come down to the police station, NOW and hurry up" my uncle said in a hurry. It took me some time to figure out what he said. As soon as I did figure it out I hanged on my uncle and in a hurry I got dressed since I always sleep with only boxers on.

When I came to the police station my uncle was waiting for me outside. He looked like a mess. And all of this happened since I was with him yesterday. Has he been awake all night? If so does he get any sleep?

"What is the meaning of waking me?" I asked my uncle. I'm really pissed off at him right now. Like I said before I am not a morning person so don't judge me.

"I'm sorry Jackson but you have to see this" he said and went inside and I followed. There is no one here except for few security and the police officers who work at night. Other wise the police station is empty.

"What do you want me to see that could not wait til morning?" I asked. This better be good if not I think I will kill my uncle for waking me up when the time is only four or something even tho my uncle is older than me I will still kill him. We walked into my uncle's science lap.

"Ok remember a year ago when we found something blue in Elsa's blood?" He asked. Ok what has that to do with anything. James already said that it was very rare but now why does my uncle ask me that kind of a question? I nodded my head.

"All right it turns out that what James said to us a year ago is wrong" he said. Ok now I very confused. What is going on? I don't know who to believe right now, my uncle could be telling the truth but then again James has never lied before.

"What does that mean?" I asked him. My uncle did the thing with his hands that tell me to wait here and I did. He walked somewhere and when he came back he is holding a stack to papers. So tell me that I have to go through all that.

"Jack that blue thing in Elsa's blood system is a liquid of a ice moon rock. I know that is confusing and you may think that it is impossible but it isn't" he said. He is right about that, I am very confused of what he just said.

"Thousands of years ago some of the ice moon stones fell to the earth and there are people who took the icy blue liquid out of the ice moon stone's and drank it witch mixed to their blood and just continued through bloodlines" he said. Ok this is a lot to take in right now.

"Elsa isn't one of them" he finally said and then stopped. What does heean by that? This is so confusing that I think everyone who would head this will be in deep thoughts like I am right now at this very moment.

"What do you mean by that?" I finally asked. It took me some time to find my voice and speak. This is definitely something to be woken for. You see this is about Elsa and then we get one step closer to find her than we were before.

"Like I told you that they carry this icy blue liquid through bloodlines but Elsa isn't from a bloodline with icy blue liquid" he said. Is he trying to make this even more confusing than it already is?

"I have taken DNA from both of Elsa' parents and not one of them has it and then I took a DNA from her younger sister Anna and both sisters have different DNA than their parents" he said nearly smiling. What is he so happy about?