Chapter 1

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

Hey, like you probably know my name is Jackson Overland Frost. I'm eighteen years old, I have dark shade of blue eyes and my hair colour is white. The only thing you have to know about me is that I'm still looking for my lost princess. And her name is Elsa.

You see I fell in love. I fell in love with the most beautiful girl that have met my eyes. But the only problem is that she is the girl with the broken smile. I am going to save the broken girl and make her mine. Only mine.

Anyway it has been a year since she ran away and everyone mostly me have been looking so long to find her. I still refuse to give up on love and that is exactly what I'm gonna do. I will never give up. My love for her is unbreakable.

Truth to be told I have no idea how I can love someone this much but I'm glad I do love her. You know what everyone say love is a mystery. I can't chance my feelings for Elsa but I love my feelings for her.

Without her I'm a mess, without her im lost, without her I'm nothing, without her I'm trapt, without her I'm fucked up. I feel like I lost my light and the darkness that pulls me farther and farther away from the light.

I know now what my light is or I could say who. It's Elsa of course, who else? Im simple crazy about her and I will do anything to keep her from harm, also do anything to anyone. I would even kill just to keep her save. Her safety is my everything, not even my safety matters only hers.

I hope she is somewhere safe and unharmed. For the past year I have been dying every day and I don't like it. I just want her to be in my arms again and never leave.

I miss everything about her, her smile, her eyes, her smell, her hair, her adorable giggle, her face, everything she does but mostly I just miss her. I would give up anything just to be with her and know she loves me.

I don't care if we are poor if we are together. The way I feel for I have never felt for anyone before and somehow I'm so protective over her. I want her to be healthy and I want to be the one to take care of her.

You may not understand it now but you will when you love someone more than yourself and believe me there is someone out there waiting just for you. Everyone are meant to have someone, they may not know it right away but it's like me and Elsa.

We were best friends when we were little but then we broke apart but now I know she was and is meant just for me and I'm meant for her. Elsa still hasn't realized it yet but she belongs to me and me alone just like I belong to her. It's the same.

There is something that no one know about me. One night when I was looking for Elsa I met Daphne who is Elsa grandmother, Strange right? Anyway she gave me a gift. The gift of winter, I am now the winter spirit with someone else I don't know yet but I have ice and snow powers and I can fly, I can only fly when I have my staf.

Now it's even easier for me to find Elsa but if I am going to fly I'll have to do it at night where no one can see me. Daphne told me to keep this a secret, she even helped me to control it and now I am like I was born with these powers, that is how good I am.

The year has gone by fast for everyone except me. One night when I was looking for Elsa I met the mafia king and guess what, he offered me a job to be in the mafia. Now since I work with the mafia but in secret of course, the Maria's men are also helping me look for my love.

You may think that mafia's are heartless but every mafia has a soulmate and they vow to protect them with their life. We in the mafia always stick together, ok sometimes we stick together.