Chapter 11

Elsa Elisabeth Moon's P.O.V.

"NO, JACK" I scream when Katherine throws Jack to the wall. I remember everything now. I remember what Most of all, I remember Jack and who I really am. I remember my life but the most of all I remember all the pain I went through. But the most painful memory of all is all the pain everyone watched me go through and did nothing. No I can not allow myself to think like that, not now at least.

I feel my body begin lifted of from the ground. What is happening to me? I feel a strong energy go through my whole body. I am forced to keep my eyes open but I can't see. All my vision can mange to see is a bright white light. I don't understand what is happening me, somehow I feel stronger. This feeling that I have I something that I have never felt before and I don't get what it is.

When my eyes finally came to sense I know and I saw that I am wearing a dress and my hair is in a braid. I don't really bother to look at myself because even if I a wearing a pretty dress and my hair is in a pretty braid I am still the most ugliest person alive and I will be that forever. Yeah I kind of figured that I am immortal when I came back from the dead when I jumped.

It is such a shame that I can't die when all I want is to die. Now I will never be able to leave this world not even for a second and I am hating it so much. It takes me a little while to realize that I have magic powers just like Jack. I should use this but I don't even know how. I could copy what Jack did before, yeah that is a good idea. I did that I feel something rush from my hands and it went to Katherine.

She is thrown back from the force that I just made. She deserves this, after all the pain she made me go through. I can't believe that I just did that, I am not the only one who shocked. Jack and Katherine have shocked look on their faces, note only that the demon that works for her who is somehow helping us is also shocked. All of them are looking at me, I do not like it. I went to Jack and put my hand out for him to take it.

"Are you all right?" I asked him. He nods as he takes my hand and I help him to stand. He takes his brown staff, it is a staff right? Yeah I thinks so at least. Katherine stands also up and looks at both of us. Now it is only me and Jack against the demon queen but where is the devil? He should have been here ll ready.

We fight her, when I say we I mean me and Jack. Somehow I like it when in say we. I know deep in my broken heart that Jack has broken every wall that I have built. How he did that, I have no idea but somehow I am glad. I shoot her so many times but I am not strong enough. Finally the devil comes but Jack is fighting him and I am fighting Katherine.

I back up a little bit but my back hit something. No someone, I hit Jack. We are now back to back and the devil and Katherine are surrounding us. Also there are their creatures too. We are doomed, we can't do anything right even if we try. We have fought and fought them but they don't seem to get hurt or anything. I wish this nightmare is over but it isn't and will never be.

I feel Jacks hand search for mind and I let him. He takes my hand an holds it very tight, somehow I love feeling his hand like this. Then it hits me, I am madly in love with Jackson Overland Frost. I have been so stupid to think that I could deny my feeling b it now I know that I love him. It only took so long to realize it before but now I see everything much clearer than I did before.

Katherine and the devil get ready to shoot the both of us. I close my eyes to not see what will happen next. I hear them release the magic that they are going to shoot us with. Nothing happens, I open one eye and see that the magic ball never reached us. There is a magic barrier holding it back. I see that my hand and Jack's hand are glowing and just few seconds later I get lifted up to the air. This time Jack has also been lifted from the air. Our hands are forced to let go.