Chapter 12

Elsa Elisabeth Moon's P.O.V.

I open my eyes, I'm in a very comfortable bed. Why am I in a bed? I have always boon in that dungeon where the devil only want to hurt me. Then suddenly out of the blue every memory of what happened came flashing through my eyes, maybe a little to fast and I did not get every part of it but I will try. The pain, Jack saving me from the devil, Jack fighting all the evil creatures, me and Jack transform and finally when I met my parents again.

I know very well that they are my biological parents, the devil made sure that I knew where I had come from and he tried to make it really sad like they never wanted me at all but somehow my brain is starting over that that theory. The only thing that I don't know is the whole truth, I know that I have some kind of magic but where did that magic come from exactly. If you ask me, I have no clue about any of it.

Everything is still a mystery to me but I know that I will find out the truth sooner or later. They have to tell me someday who I really am and what I am meant to become, I know that I do not deserve any of it because the o ly thing I know is that I am 'special' but in reality I am nothing like that. I'm just a girl who is burden to everybody and the worst of all is that I can not die even off I wanted to.

I just lie on this comfortable bed for who know how long, for me it feels like hours. I just lie there and watch the ceiling, it isn't interesting but I have nothing else I want to do or I don't want to disturb everyone by walking from here. They don't want to go there and be with them besides I know they will ask me questions but for everyone's sake it is better that I keep quiet, I know I mange to talk in the fight but that was for jack.

I feel like I have to do everything I can to make Jack happy, for I have realized that I do love him and even if I deserve it or no0t I have to make him very happy. He does deserve a happy life with a good wife and I know for sure that I am not a good wife, I don't even know if someone wants me to their wife, why am I even thinking like that? There is no way that I am going to get married to someone. I mean who would want to get married to the trash. I hear a knock on the door that it opens.

"How are you feeling?" Elizabeth asks, who I just found out is my mother. I don't get how a beautiful woman like her can be my mother, I men I possess nothing of her beauty and I will never be as beautiful as she is. What do I say to her? Do I even say anything to her? Somehow I really want to talk to her but a part of me is denying me to say anything. I just look at her hoping she knows that I am feeling all right but the truth is I want to feel bad.

Like I haven't cutted myself for so long and I don't even I know how long it has been but somehow I miss my old friend the razor. I miss feeling him on my skin but most of all I miss feeling him tear my skin apart and make the blood rush down. I miss every single bit of it, when I was in the dungeon the devil only did beaten me and rape me until I was laying unconscious on the floor. He use to love giving me food with poison. I don't even know ow why I ate in the first place.

"I know everything that you have been through is hard for you but you can talk to me, whatever goes on in this room stays in this room. I will not tell any soul what we are talking about. So your safe to talk freely here, besides this room is sound proof no one can hear us from the outside" she said with a warm smile on her face. Why can't my life be that easy that I can just smile away all my problems but my life had to be worthless so I don't get that.

"I'm sorry" I whisper to her. She takes a seat on the bed and I just realized that now this bed is huge, it is much larger that I thought. This is a king size of a bed. She reaches out for my hand and I flinch a little but I relax when she takes my hand in hers own. Her hand is warm and it has been so long since I held a hand this warm. My hand is probably very uncomfortable because I know that my hand I cold even my skin is like ice.