Chapter 15

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

"Elizabeth, did Elsa just eat her food or did I only imagine that part?" I asked after Elizabeth had come to the training room, I was the first one to finish everything like usually but that doesn't mean that I am the best. I only fight for Elsa and nothing more, I know everyone said that you are fighting for your self but I don't. I need to know if Elsa really did eat her food or not so I can know that she is one step closer and I'm pretty sure begin here in this castle, helps her a lot. And there is a training room here similar to the one in the cave.

"You did not imagine anything, she did eat but that does not change the fact that I don't like you. The only reason I stick up with you is because Elsa does care about you but in this state she will deny many feelings but now we can only hope the better will come soon. I can see in her eyes that she does want to get better but there is also fear and that fear is keeping her locked up in her mind, it keeps the negative inside" she said. So is she saying that Elsa does care about me?

I knew somewhere deep inside her heart she does but now I know for a fact that she does in fact care about me, the only thing next for me to do is help her love me. That is the next step because I know that if she does love someone than she fights off the bad in her mind. And I know that Elsa is strong enough to do it, heck she is the strongest person in the world, and when the time is right she will accept her ability and than she will accept me.

I would do anything for her to like me and now I just find out that I am melting into her frozen heart. Remember I made a promise that I would break her little walls and soon it will happen. Her walls will become unbroken and when that happens I want to see her happy, that is all I truly care about, like I have said before. Her happiness is more important than anyone's. Elsa is basically the key to the world and without the world will fall, I think.

But that will never happen because I will make sure of it and no one and I mean no one can get into my way. I just know that one day Elsa will sit on her throne with a crown on her head, in a beautiful dress and with the brightest smile in the world that will light up the room but I can't rush things. She needs to recover first and I'm pretty sure that her family is helping her the best they can and who knows how good at this they are, they refuse to tell me what they do to help her.

"Jack, me and Anna need to confess something to you, when we were looking for Elsa we found something and we are really sure that we sorry that we didn't tell you, you see we wanted to but you were so distracted with finding Elsa so we didn't want to burden you even more. And we are so sorry that we kept this from you but it is not everyday that you find this" Rapunzel said breaking me from my thoughts about Elsa. What did they find exactly?

"We found this by accident when we too were looking for Elsa, someone we did not find it, the crystal found us like it was meant to be found since we found it on a place we have looked on more than once" Anna said as took out an icy blue crystal, somehow I feel like I have seen this crystal before but where? The crystal is the size of my pinky and is glowing really bright. The glow is ice blue like the crystal it self.

"What kind of a crystal is this exactly? I think I have seen it before but I have no idea where or how. And why am I only knowing of this just now and not when Elsa was found?" I asked both of them. I bet I am the last one to know of this, and Hiccup and Merida already know. I can't take my eyes of this crystal and I am holding it in my hands, somehow it sends me a good feeling but that makes me think. Is this crystal magical or not?

"You see I did a little digging on it and it turns out that this crystal is no ordinary crystal but I guess you have figured that out by yourself. That little stone you are holding is called the Winter Heart and when we found out that Elsa is the winter itself than we put the pieces into the puzzle. This isn't just a rock or a stone, this isn't even a crystal at all" Anna said with a hint of excitement in her voice. Why cant they just tell me all ready what this is.