Chapter 18

Elsa Elisabeth Moon's P.O.V.

I follow to wherever the candle trail leads me, where am I going exactly? Soon I start to hear music, but not the music from the ball, oh no. This music is much more romantic. I follow the trail but I stop because there are trees in my way. They are just in the middle of the road like they should be here, and I think they did grow like this. Suddenly the trees start to move making me gasp and back away, what is happening?

Should this even be happening right now? I can't tell since I have no idea where this candles are leading me, but when I look back I can see the castle but not much since the only light I see is from the candles. It is like the trees are moving themselves or something for me and when they move completely away I can see the candle trail still goes on. It's best I follow it. As soon as I am past those trees they start to move again to the place they were before like nothing ever happened.

I look back at the trail and see that it has formed a large circle around something, when I see what it is I gasp in surprise. I have the widest smile I have ever had in my life, and yes I actually did smile for real, not just fake smile. The candles are around with a table. The table also has candles on but they are different, now that I think about it I are in some kind of a meadow which is surrounded by trees. On the table are two plates, two glasses and two knives and forks.

"Oh my" I whisper to myself. Everything on the table has been carefully placed and I got to say it is beautiful. Behind the table is a large heart light, it is glowing but when I look closer it is made out of candles, but aren't candles dangerous to trees? Anyway the thing that catches my eyes is that, Jack is standing near the table holding one chair out, he is looking at me and I'm pretty sure he wants me to sit there.

"Just sit down, I'll explain everything" Jack said in a calm voice but somehow behind it I can hear and sense nervousness coming from him. I hesitated before walking over there and sit down, Jack pushes the chair for me when I do sit and then he goes on the other side and sits down. I think he knows very well that's I am watching his every move but he ignores it and I'm pretty sure that he knows that I know. All right that did just confuse me a lot.

"What is all of this?" I asked breaking the silence in the air, it was kind of annoying like every other silence but I really want to know why this is a here. I can't deny that this is very beautiful, it is indeed but that doesn't mean that I should just ignore all of my questions. Somehow I think that this was all planned out, and not today. Or it could always have been made with magic and that would not take that much of a time but I know this has been organized.

"Elsa this is your first of many dates with me"Jack said proudly. First of many dates? It is true I have never been on a date before and I have no idea what to say or what to do. Please help me someone. I start panicking, I'm guessing Jack noticed and took my hand. I love his hand in mine and I know that in his hand is where I do belong and no matter how much I deny it or how much I don't want to I will always come back to him no matter what. I think that is what love is or at least that is love to me.

"It is all right, you don't have to act or be someone else, just be you and everything will be all right" He told me. Somehow I feel like that sentence comes from my dad. Somehow these are his words, did Jack practice all of this? And what is is supposed to say or something? I laugh at the thought, Jack looks at me strangely but he shakes that off when he sees that I am smiling and laughing. Suddenly the trees start to open again and to my surprise Rapunzel dressed in black and white comes holding two plates with both her hands.

She puts one plate on Jack plate and one on my plate, now I have two plates. I see that she is trying to hold a serious face but fails miserably, I should know since I did practice for a long time to not show my emotions but now I am happy to show them to everyone. She leaves and I look at my food. I have Lasagna on my plate, I love Lasagna so much, it so good. Jack has a steak but nothing that special, mine is much better than his.