Chapter 10

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

"All right. I will go in there and open this box. You and the army will follow behind. Wait a second where is the army?" I asked them. Went aren't they here. I need that army and fast. We are about to take action and save the one person that matters here. Elsa. She is the only reason we are here, and there is another reason, we need to defeat this demon. If you ask me I will kill her myself even if that is the last thing I'll do.

"They will come when you open the gate with that boxy thingy stuff. That is what James said to me. He knew you would be asking us this" Anna said as she laughed a little. I don't see how any of this is funny, don't they take anything seriously. I nod my head and walk to the gate. When I walk closer to the gate, I begin to see that they were right. This gate is made out of fire but the strangest thing about it is that this gate has a mouth and eyes and even a nose.

The gate gasp as it opens up without saying anything. It did gasp so I am guessing it can also talk. This is the first time I see a gate with a face. It is after all my first time to see this and hopefully my last time. I do not like this place at all, I mean the walls are dirty and covered in Ivy's. this is one hell of a creepy castle. I walk in and the gate closes behind me. Now I only need to put this.

I take one step further and that was a huge mistake. There are this two guards, I think that are walking my way. Oh no I need to hide. So these are the creatures that they were telling us about. They are so ugly, well of course they work for the ugliest heart in the whole wide universe. I need to hide a quick. Oh I have an idea, I can disappear. I do everything James had thought me and now I am invisible.

"Did you see something? I swear on my life that I just saw someone. Not just someone but that kid that the queen had warned us about" he said to the other one but he just shakes his head. The demon will die and I am going to watch it happens my self and not a single soul can stop me. The guards walk away and as soon as I can't see them anymore I make myself visible again.

I put the box on the gate and the box begins to glow really much. I need to close my eyes from the bright it is making. Soon the gate opens and I can see the army and the others run here. I hear that the creatures from this world are also running. They have brains, I thought they were brainless. I hide before they see me, if they catch me.

Now I need to find Elsa. I think I will start in the dungeon. They probably have one and they want to make Elsa give up something that is to important then they must be trying to torture her to give it up. Just like James said, they as hurting her and I don't want that to having. I can't even think about the pain they make her go through.

I have been looking for the dungeon for who knows how long. I turned myself invisible so no one would see me. I can hear everyone right but I still I need to hurry up. I look inside every single door I find but still nothing. I can't lose hope, not now not ever. James said that Elsa and me are the only ones so can save everyone.

I walk across large bars door. Wait what? I back up a little bit. This is the place. I open up the bars door but it's locked. I will I get in no matter what. I use my staff to freeze the lock, what I have seen this in movies so I thought I should just give it a try. I break the frozen lock and guess what, I am in. Note to self, thank movies later.

I hear footsteps coming my way so I hurry up and walk in and close the door lightly behind me. But the only problem is that this door makes really loud noise. Not what I was expecting. I was right this is the dungeon, I guess I am just lucky at this moment. What is that smell? The smell in here is horrible, it is like it is mixed with blood and vomiting smell. I need to cover my nose from the smell while I look for Elsa.