Chapter 2

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

The police said they found something that could be a clue of where is could possible be. And I said it could be a clue, if not then it's nothing but this is the only thing that can give me hope about Elsa.

I know she is alive and no one can tell me otherwise even if someone tries I will never believe that she is not here anymore. I can't even think about the things that are running through her mind right now.

If she is all alone she is probably so scared and she is still suicidal that she wants to make herself feel pain. Or even worse dea- no I can't think about that now.

She is going to be found and I will not give up the hope of her begin found. Many people say that I should stop looking to her but I will never stop looking for the love of my life, not even when I turn old and gray.

I know I sound really pathetic right now but I will not become a real man without my love. That is what the mafia's men taught me, that no boy will become a real man until he has his love besides him.

My uncle said that they found a girl in the woods near where the hospital is. The police brought her to the hospital but that girl isn't Elsa but my uncle say's I should talk to her.

I'm not nervous to meet this girl. From what has been told that girl has caramel brown hair and hazel green eyes. I'm not into girls who have brown hair and green eyes, I'm more for girls who have platinum blonde hair and Icy blue eyes.

But not just any girl with platnium hair and icy blue eyes. It has to be Elsa, she is perfect. Everyone says that everyone has flaws but when I look at Elsa I can't find one flaw so I'm pretty sure that she is flawless.

Yes she probably is flawless no she is flawless not that I think she is or she is probably she just is flawless and no one can change that.

I'm now at the hospital meeting this girl that the police brought in this morning. I really don't want to but I have to since she could help us find Elsa. I can just feel it that she isn't going to be much help for us.

I opened the doors of the girl's hospital room and walked inside. She is sitting on the bed reading a book. By the cover I think this is a romance book. Well there are two people kissing and stuff like that.

"Hey, I'm Jack and I'm eighteen, can you tell me your name and age?" I asked the girl in front of me. She looked at me and I got to say that she is pretty beautiful but not as beautiful as Elsa. Elsa is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and no other girl can top her beauty.

I sat down on a chair that was beside the bed. I just want this to be over so I can get going on searching for Elsa. You may not know it but every minute I spend it by looking for Elsa.

"I'm Katherine and I'm sixteen" She said in a wishper. Something tells me that I don't want to be her friend at all. My uncle told me that the police have questioned her and she has given them all the answears of their questions.

My uncle never told me her answears so I have to ask her myself, I don't know why exacly but that is what he wants and he thinks that Katherine knows where Elsa is or something. If you ask me I think that she doesn't know where Elsa is or even who Elsa is.

"Do you know what you were doing in the woods?" I asked her. She closed the book and put the book on the hospital desk where her water and food are. 

"No I don't remember, I just woke up there with no memory of what had happened or even where I was" She explained to me. That must be kinda bad to wake up sommewhere and don't remember anything.