Chapter 5

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

All right this is breath taking. This day is not how I expected it to become but at least I am one step closer to find my precious Elsa. And that is the thing that truly matters right? If course it is. Elsa is my world. I have read this story about an hundred times and now it is getting dark.

Now it is my change to fly to the cave and make it look the way I want. I could actually have fun with that. Nothing and I mean nothing can chance my good mood. There is so much hope for me that I can't even explain how I feel right now.

I followed the map I had printed before. Hey I too can get lost sometimes so don't judge me if I need a map like any other person. I finnaly found the cave after getting lost only few times even when I had a map but the important thing is that I found it.

I started working on making the cave like I want it to be. I didn't just ice all the the cave bottom to the top, well I did but that's not all. I made icicles here and there trying to make this cave a little life. Finally after well I don't know how long but a long time everything is ready.

But the bigger question is am I ready? I really dont know what I am feeling. It's just too complicated to understand it. All right here goes nothing. I took out the necklace that I made earlier today and took it out of the box I had put it in before.

"There is no need to say my name and embarrass yourself" James said behind me making me nearly jump. And the key word is nearly. Ok he saved me with that one but now comes the questions I need to ask and I'm pretty sure that he knows I need to ask him about Elsa. That is kinda obvious.

"Do you know where Elsa is? And if you know tell me why you haven't told anyone yet" I told him. I really just want to hurry up this talk and did Elsa wherever she is. I just feel it that he knows where she is.

"First of all let's take this slow and start with the easy questions, I know there are questions you want to know answers to. We can talk about my daughter when the right time comes. Now ask me anything you want to know I can answer anything" he said.

All right. Somehow I was not expecting that from him. Now he isn't wearing his normal clothes that I have seen him in. In fact he really has a good taste in clothes. I'm begin a girl now aren't I? I hate it when I think like that. I'm a pussy like all the mafia's guys tell me.

"All right then. Why did your mother give me this gift?" I asked. Finally there is a chance for me to know why I have this powers and now I get to hear it from him. So now I am believing everything he is gonna say to me right now. That is the best thing to do right now.

"The answer to your questions is about Elsa and can not be told until we get to the part we are going to talk about her. But please go one I have all night" He said and suddenly two chairs appeared and he sat on one of them and I sat on the other chair.

"Tell me why I had to make this necklace and make this cave covered in ice" I said. Thsi is a good question, I think. Do you knwo how hard it is to ask questions when i only want to aak about Elsa and know where the hell she is.

"Well the necklace you made is for something that I can not talk about but this cave is the right choice you made of picking cave's" he told me. What does that even mean that I picked the right cave. I'm not understanding him right now but like he said I also have all night so a can take thsi slow. At least for now.

"You uncle didn't tell you the whole truth did he?" James asked. All right he is just making this more complicated than it already is. I have this confusing look on my face. What does me mean with the truth? What did my uncle not tell me?