Chapter 4

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V

I designed the necklace that my uncle told me to do. I made the half moon charm a little bigger than the snowflakes and the stars. My favorite charm on the necklace I made are the snowflakes not because I have ice and snow powers but it reminds me of Elsa.

It could only be hours until I see her. Somehow I'm nervous but I'm also really excited to see her again. Now that my necklace is finished I only have to find a cave and I have to make sure that no one goes into that cave anymore.

But my biggest problem is that what am I gonna tell my uncle. He would ask how I made the necklace out ice and the cave covered in ice when it hasn't even started snowing. I searched the internet for caves that no one visits.

I found a cave named lune which means moon in French. This cave is totally abandoned because people lost interest in it because this cave has nothing. Not even animal life, no plants or anything. It is just empty.

This is the perfect cave. But I have to go at night so I can fly there plus I read that this cave has a whole on it and when it is dark you can sometimes see the moon. Now I need to explain to my uncle.

That could be hard but it can also be easy if he understands and listens to me. I really hope he doesn't freak out, I'm not ready for that yet. My uncle is going to be the first person I will tell of my abilities.

I better call him first since he could always be busy but I hope not since I need to tell him this today. I need to get my secret out of my mind but if he tells someone I will be died.

"Hey uncle can I come to the police station?" I asked after I called him and he answered but I didn't give him a chance to say hello. Well now it is his tame to be speechless over the phone like I was earlier this morning.

"Yes you can come, right now I'm not doing at the moment so you can come but you can't stay for a very long time. Do you need something?" He asked. Well I better hurry up since I can't stay there long plus I need to get some sleep since I am going to be awake for who knows how long tonight.

"I can't tell you it now but I will try to hurry up there, there is somewhere I need to be when I'm done with you" I said. Technically I don't have to be somewhere but I just want to get some sleep I am so tired. I did wake up at 04:13 and it was because of my uncle but it was totally worth it.

I hang on my uncle and grabbed my jacked. But before I left I took the necklace with me. It is only to proof to my uncle that I did made a necklace out of ice. I put the necklace into a box so it won't get ruined.

I know it is made of ice and everyone knows that ice melts well this ice doesn't melt at all. That is because it is made out of magic plus I made it with a special ice magic so it can't melt even if it is in a lot of heat.

I arrive at the police station and walked inside. I walked to my uncle's science lab and he is sitting on a chair reading a file of some kind. Well that is what he does so this is just normal. He is turning his back at me so he doesn't even know I am here.

"Uncle" I said and I tapped his shoulder. He turned around a shut the file and set it on the table beside him. He stood up from the chair.

"Now tell me Jack what you have to say to me" He said. Ok it is now or never and I choice now since it is getting pretty hard to this secret just to myself. I want to tell someone and my uncle is this someone.

"Well before I start telling you, you must promise to not tell anyone or think or say I am crazy because I'm not only going to tell you something I am going to show you" I said. I can't tell him not until he promises not to tell anyone.