Chapter 7

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

"The first thing you need his training but that will have to wait until next night. If you want me to train you, you'll have to come here every night but if you think you don't need training then that is your choice. I'm only warning you, the evil you are about to face is so strong that most immortals fail fighting it" he told me. I can tell that he is dead serious. I think I will take this, besides I really need to find Elsa.

"Then that is decided. Now I am telling you as your trainer that I will not to easy on you. You are after all training to save my only daughter and I am expecting you to work hard" he said and I could hear the venom in his voice. I gulp at his words, they are very scary. Besides he just read my mind witch is really creepy. I wonder if Elsa can also read minds. If so then I am in big trouble.

"You are in trouble. Elsa can read your mind but at doesn't know at can. In fact Elsa doesn't know anything of what she is capable of doing but at will learn in the end. Besides she has eternity and if you marry her, you'll become immortal too but not completely. That will all be explained to you if she agrees to marry you and we both know that will take some time" he said and laughed a little. He is right, it will take time for Elsa to love me but at will in the end love me.

"Now, I know that your tired. You should go home and get some rest, you will need it for what I have in mind for your training. Come here every night, you'll start next night. I have to go now but I will see you again tomorrow night. And good luck with taking all the information at once, you did well now but there are still things that you had no use about. Just think about everything you have learned so far" he said.

In an blink of an eye he is gone out of my sight. I fly back home and lay down on my bed trying to get some sleep because tomorrow will be a long day and I need to get some sleep. Not that I need a beauty sleep or anything but I need to sleep to gain energy for what is coming for me. Besides I need to make sure that this Katherine devil stays in that hospital until I have saved Elsa.

As long as Katherine is in there everyone and I mean everyone is save because she is the evil it self in flesh and blood. How could I have been this stupid to not realize it earlier? Now I get zero points for saving Elsa and hundred points for stupidity. That is just how it is and how it is going to be I until I save my love from the devil. Even if I have to give my own life to save Elsa's immortal life.

It is really strange that Elsa is immortal but I don't get that if she was born as an immortal then how did she become eighteen and most of all age. wouldn't she be an eighteen years old girl in a baby body? But if that would have happened I would never have met here and most of all never fall in love with her. I don't regret falling for her but I do regret not helping and saving her when I had the chance.

I wish I could go back in time and chance everything I did and maybe this wouldn't  had to turn out like this. Elsa would have been safe in my arms but I don't even know if I then would have fallen in love with her. No either way I would. I mean who can't fall in love with her. There is just something about her that pulls me to her. I shouldn't over think this. I have to sleep, I close my eyes just to welcome the emptiness of the darkness but it don't happen the way I wanted it to be.

I wake up on the cold ground. What? I went to sleep in my bed besides there is heat under my floor so why am I on a cold ground? And why the hell am I cold, I am now the winter spirit. The cold never bothers me. Everything around me is dark but I am in the only light here. No I am the only light here but the light comes from my staff.