Chapther 1

Pj P.O.V
"It's doesn't hurt." As I blindly put my knife down after cutting my bones. Then I set it down in my closet in my room. Really deep and far away. I was depressed and I knew it. After I put my favorite sweeter on so I could hide my cuts. Then I put a fake smile on my face then I saw my dad, "Hey son! You ready for highschool!". My dad exclaimed happily as he shoved some toast in my mouth.
'DRY!' I scream in my head. Soon after I drink water quickly. "Dad! I could have died chocking in that!" My Dad just laughs at me.
"Don't worry son! You got you tough dad here to protect you!" I laugh at the end part silently making sure my dad DOSENT hear me.
"Well anyways, you know im ready to beat some ass in some games!" I say with tons of happiness. But it's all fake....
"NOW THATS MY BOY!" My dad said not suspecting one thing. And then my dad hugged me and then just shoved more toast in my mouth. So I just started to cough and choke a bit once agian but I swallowed it 'Ack. Taste like sandpaper in my through YUCK! How is this even eat-able!'. Soon after recovering from that situation I pack my stuff and leave the house. I look at my watch as soon as I get out of the house, '7:08! Sh*t I need to hurry up or I'm gonna be late!' I soon sonic to the bus. I luckily made it on time but there where no seats at all! Well expect to a stupid ass nerd. I just sat there and started talking to friends not even noticing that his face started to become light pink. As soon as the bus came to the end I went out of the bus and came into monster academy!

Fresh P.O.V
After I left the bus still a blushing mess I didn't see where I was going. Soon bumping into a person.
"HEY! WATCH IT ASSHOLE!"
I flinch at the tone and mumble a sorry. Sadly my glasses fell off when I bumped into that person. As soon as I put them up I saw a skeleton. With one red eye glowing that pierces through me in fear, a black Velcro like sweater with fire around it, and one final gold tooth. He soon hit me which really hurt,
"O-o-ow." I mumble soon rubbing my head in pain. I soon start rubbing it and feeling liquid. I put my hand down to see my whole palm red thanks to blood.
"Oh look a whimp. You gay bastard. You shouldn't even go to this school. You are a disgrace so just pack your shit and leave!"..... 'Maybe fell is right.' I thought. 'Well after all my parents hate me and I don't have many friends ethier.' I said to myself. Every word gelding like knifes stabbing into me. Soon I stand up and run to my locker. As soon as I make it there I put my crap away while hiding my scar from my head. Soon I go to the nurse slowly as possible so I didn't have to go to class. But everything just keeps turning darker and darker..... then it turns to just pitch black. Yet I only fainted on a nurse bed. After I think 1st period I woken up. Then I look around cautiously and then took a gasp of relief then ask the nurse what I missed. Luckily just only 1st hour. Then I looked at my new schedule that the dean gave me.

1st period : Art
2nd period : Gym/Band
3rd period : ELA
4th period : Social Studies
5th period : Algbrea
6th period : Science.

That seemed pretty simple to me so today I had gym so on went down to the gym room. And picked out my locker. After I did what I hated most change. I took off my shirt to see my bones then I quickly put on my shirt. Then I quickly did the rest. After the bell rang, so while everyone else was running I was just walking with alphys. "H-h-hey fresh w-w-who do you li-i-ike?" After I just blushed. I had a crush on this jock. But I knew he would have ever liked me. Well because I'm gay and a nerd. I mean when ever a gay Nerd and a straight jock ever date? "I don't have 1 alphys. You already know that!". I trying not to blush. But I now it utterly fails when I see alphys smiling. After I feel everything heating up inside of me. 'OMG AM I BLUSHING!' After we just did what we did in gym. Went in laps because Mrs. Error (idk how to do it but errror is a boy!) Told us to. But when I was running while talking to alphys I felt eyes on me. After I knocked out.

Pj P.O.V
When we where running I see fell with a tennis ball, 'The dude probally loves tennis.' I didn't mind it so I was just running until late a huge *THUMPT* was in the gym room. All I see is alphys with a injured student. Then my dad comes up and tells me to take him to the nurse now. "GO AND TAKE HIM TO THE NURSE NOW!" I left as quickly as I could. And I could hear alphys crying on to undyne. And she was trying hard to to comfort her to much. Then I drop to the nurse with this Nerd in my hands. "Nurse can you hurry? He's bleeding sorta alot!". I wasn't gonna gag at the sight of blood. But after when I went outside the nurses office I saw blood going in a line. Then I see it with my shoes to. I knew it was ok and I didn't even know this Nerd but some reason I was afriad and worried about him, "Why do I feel like this just for a nerd?" Then the nurse told me to leave and I went to gym. Then my dad's voice scared the Crap out of me, "I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS AGIAN! WHO HURT THAT STUDENT!" Then when I walk in I saw everyone afriad and eyes on me. And when they turned around so did my dad. I saw pure frustration on his face. I knew I had to go get Mrs. Ink to calm my dad down. So I went and got Mrs.Ink and luckily he was on break. "Heya. Mrs.Ink! Can you help calm my dad down?". Then he just looked at my jokingly. Then he actully came up and came with me. But I could see my dad calming down and almost crying. My dad never done this before. But luckily it was only me and Mrs.Ink. He must have sent the children to change there clothes. So Mrs.Ink went up to dad and he pet him lightly and soothed him. After my dad just cried on him and mutter but Mrs.Ink still comforted him. After they kissed and Mrs.Ink and they left. And my dad went up and told me to go and change. I just agreed and went, 'I hope I will find a person like that. But just not yet.'.