Chapther 23

Pjs POV
"Undyne?!" I exclaimed. She looked so... different!
"Undyne y-you look different!" I manage to get out while I was getting over the mini surprise. Her hair became much long and a darker rich red color. Not trying to look but damn! Her tits got larger! (Sorry no sorry XD) She actually looks more confident. I soon get a hug and a hug back.
"We missed you bud!"
Undyne exclaimed. I soon stop and to think about her sentence.
"We? Who's we?"
"We!" I looked behind me to see Skater Girl, Alphys, and BP. They all have me a tight hug as I have them one back. I was seriously about to cry. My tears and just waiting to fall out any moment. I hardly felt this much joy in a while. I smile. Not a fake one. I smile with real joy, as I cry.
"Haha! Baby Pj is crying!"
BP says. I start laughing and punched him in the arm telling him to shut up as I wipe my tears.
"Dude. Listen. We've been worried. And it's great that you're hanging out with you're kids. Now go back to them. And make sure you take care of them bud!" Undyne says as she grabs me by the head soon taking me into a head lock following up with a noogie. I laugh as I get out of the head lock and nod.
"NOW GO GET THEM TIGER!" Undyne screamed with pure courage.
"YES MA'M MA'M!" I say as I run back to my kids. I start huffing and puffing until I hear people crying.....
"DADDY!!! WAHHHH!!" People exclaimed. I ran faster and faster. I soon reach to the yellow flowers. I stop panting and trying to catch my breath as my kids come and hug me.
"D-Dad! I lost my Barbie doll!" Cil said crying.
"I lost my plushie!" Cray cried out.
"I lost my phone Papa!" Alyssa said crying.
"I lost my robot daddy!" Izzy cried out. I shushed them and hugged them all.
"Shhh. It's ok! We can get them at the train station again!"
"There not the same!" The kids cry out.
"W-What? Why!" I say trying to understand them.
"B-Because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... that's the first toy daddy ever gave me."
(The ask box is now open)