Chapther 6

PJ's P.O.V.
After crying awhile it starts to get real warm and i didnt get that much sleep last night. So after crying on the nerd I felt the warmth take over me and everything turn pitch black. I started seeing my dad and ink. It was very fuzzy..... then I see them moving farther and farther. I see a light and know where they where going. I was afraid. I didn't want it to soon, I panicked and tried to say good bye. I started to cry agian. I didn't want them to leave me. I was begging the lord to please don't take them away from me yet. I tried to go but I felt a tight grip on me. Soon the light parishes and I see huge gold doors shut. Then I hear a voice chanting, "Its all your fault!" I started screaming, "NO ITS NOT! STOP!" I was afraid and alone. I wanted help. I wanted someone to help me out of this mess. Then I wake up with my eye sockets widen and filled with fear and sweat. But somehow I was comfy. But I wanted to get up, so I got uo and I saw the nerd smiling at me. I look back and figured out what happened,'FUCK! I SLEPT ON HIM! ' i felt a slight blush but then the nerd just laughs, "Why are you laughing nerd?!". He quiets down and then look at me with sympathy and care in his eyes, "Well. You looked like yoy need a laugh cutie!" Then after he just started blushing and so did I.

Fresh's P.O.V.
After PJ started crying he just stopped crying. I was scared and I looked at him and found himself sleeping. Then I felt my face get really warm, 'A-Ah! He's so cute when he's sleeping!' Then I softly put his head on my lap. After I don't know what came over me but I kisses him softly on his teeth. Then after a few seconds I came back up blushing furiously. Then I calmed myself down then he just jolted up in fear in his eyes. Then he looked at me, as soon as he did though he started to blush. Thats when i started to laugh, "Why are you laughing nerd?!". I just paused and thought,' I NEED A EXCUSE! ' so then I said, "You looked like you needed a laugh cutie!" Then realizing what i said i stuffed my face in my hands blushing really badly, I was internally screaming in the inside. Then I just gave up and looked up and asked, "Uh. If you don't mind if I ask why where you crying?" Then he just death glared me and pinned me down then just roughly kissed me. Then he just backed up blushing a bit, "Why are you so fucking cute!?!" By now I was blushing furiously. 'H-HE THINKS IM CUTE!' I just shot up and be both hit are heads. After I knocked out due to the impact.

PJ's P.O.V.
He suddenly hit my head witch actully sorta hurt. "OW! WHAT T-"  Then I just see the nerd fainted on the grass. After I just laugh then i notice myself calling him cute.......... WAIT WHAT! Then I just slapped myself hard. 'Ow. That hurt' After I put my hand where I slapped myself and just left it there for awhile. Then intill I snapped out of it when I felt something hug me. I looked down and saw the nerd hugging me, "Warm...... Really... warm..." I covered my face to hide my little blush. Then I just sat there and waited for him to wake up.

~Time Warp~

(Still pjs pov)
The bell eventually rang to go to class. Then I shook up the nerd. "Hey nerd wake up!" Then he got up. His glasses where shifted a bit and his shirt on his shoulder blade was down. He looked like he came back drunk from a party. By this time I think I had a nosebleed, "Ah! Youre nose!" Then the nerd took a cloth out of his pocket and put is next to my nose(?). I just stared at him for a bit then hold the cloth, "Hey go to youre next class nerd. I'll be ok." He nodded and went to his next class, "Oh bye you cutie! I-I mean PJ!" I could see a faint blush in him and then he ran off. I also blushed to and holding the cloth he gave me, "Bye.... You cute nerd."