Chapther 4

Fresh P.O.V.
By now I'm okay with this. They whispers about me. And tease me. And try to hurt me anyway or form they can. Im usally numb to this kind if pain. But now I feel about everything they've say to me is a stab or somthing. Ive havent felt like this ever since 2nd grade. I..... Dont know why. Ever since that jock has helped me I have... Been able to feel pain again. Im actully happy. But it hurts a lot more that I remebered. But now back on track! I was always hurt by fell at gym. Everyone knew who it was but they wanted to keep it all and secret because it was and thing to do. And PJ actully had to take me to the nurse more than ever. I actully started liking the company but I tried to stop it. Whenever I meet anyonw I loved they die, or they get hurt and they don't want to be next or close to me. But before I knew it I actully started to fall in love with him. Then I started telling Alphys, "O-Oh my g-gosh Fresh! You l-like someone!"  I could tell the look in her eyes of exicment and happiness. But knowing Alphys she Probally Would want to do STUFF with this informationn that I was gonna give her. So at the end I just said it was someone and I didnt really want to say because of mixed feelings. I never told actully anyone about my past. I just wish I could put some weight for someone to help me...

Pjs P.O.V
Every since I saved that nerd. I couldn't really think of anything else. I have been trying to watch him and to act normal. But I can't really for some strange reason. Luckily no one notices, but Undyne does. I trust her more because of are friendship here and today. Besides my parents and me knowing she also knows im gay. Which I'm happy that I can say. Anyways today I me and that cute and beau- I MEAN THAT NERD got called up at the end of 5th period. It looked like I was flunking math. So this nerd or Fresh had to help me because it would be easier. So we planned and I was going to his house today. So after school I went home to relax and get yelled at by my dad a little. But when I told him I was getting tutored by Fresh he let go pretty quick. After I left at the time that me and Fresh planned. So I went to hush house which was and apperment not so far from my house. After I finally went to his house and saw the outside it actully looked nice. But when I knocked the door was open. It was and nice popping color and it looked nice. After I checked the adress 'This is the correct adress' so then I started calling out Fresh in and soft but not a yelling voice. Then I hear mumbles in a room saying, "Die. Ugly. Gay. Bastard. B*tch." And I see hear this I walk closer and now to hear sobs. I decided to look in the room and I see Fresh stabbing his arm while crying hard. Then I see him stab then cut it while stabbing it. Before he did another cut I held the razor through it far from him and hugged him while patting on his back. Then soon he just started crying on me then hugged me saying sorry. I Pat his head soothingly as possible and says "Its ok.". The truth is. I hope he is ok.