Chapther 24

(Hold up. I'm dedicating this chappie to someone.

 I'm dedicating this chappie to someone

Heh. Go follow them. This chapter is made for them. So go spam them and tell them to read this. Why not ask myself? I have reasons that only close friends know. Anyways let's start the story...)
Pjs POV
I've been finally taking the kids to school, also stop sleeping with other ladies. Today was the day we- I mean I get to see there actual teacher. I smile as my kids get dressed in such cute outfits. There birthdays where yesterday. And now there 10(Note I'm sorry if the age ain't correct .-.)years old. I felt like they where just 7 years old yesterday... anyways the end of the year is coming up soon and all the kids are super duper excited! Soon we all put are shoes on, "Hey guys. Remember what to say to momma?" They all looked confused at me for a second then realized. They quickly hover over a corner and quickly yet quietly put there hands together and start mumbling somthing. They soon leave the corner and I go there to. I smile and also put my hands together and start saying things, "Hey love. I'm going to work now. I love you hun. Bye." I smile and leave the place. Soon I take the kids and close the door, "BIRDIE!!!" The kids look around and soon run off. I quickly lock the door and yell, "WAIT! CIL, CRAY, IZZY, AND ALYSSA! COME BACK HERE NOW!" I quickly run off to get them.

~Time Skip~

Well, kids got done with school and I pick them up. They soon hand me a paper as we walk home, "Hmm? What's this kids?" I asked with a little question tinting in my voice.
"Go Daddy go!!! PWEASE!" The kids begged there little hearts out. I smile at them and take the paper out of there hands and read it. "So its a track and field day and you want Daddy to chaperone?" Cray nods but the others shake there head. "No!! We want Daddy to go and come and see us! Pretty please!!" I chuckle as I ruffle all of there heads, "Sorry Cray But I'm gonna have to go, as a Daddy". Cray's faces suddenly turned with sparkling light into a darked faced sadness puppy. "Buh?!??!" He replied as he clenched around his heart, "T-This hurts!" I smile and kiss his forehead, "Don't worry! We can go anywhere, you're choice!" I smile and everyone laughs expect Cray, Cray was having a heavy coughing fit. A bad one to. "H-Hey you ok buddy?" He looks at me with tons of desperation in his eyes, "Daddy! It hurts!" I looked at him fearfully, 'No... history shall not repeat again!' I quickly dial 911, I talk quickly, if it's as like my heart was walking on a tight rope with knives on the bottom and no rope to catch it, one wrong move then it dies. I was about  the end it UNTILL the kids start to complain to. I'm now in a dark hole.... and the only way out is by death. I cannot let kids die here... not like there mother....