Chapther 13

Pjs P.O.V.
'S-Shit! I knocked fresh up! I forgot i didnt use a condom! But how did I get Fresh pregant! Ges a boy!' I was sitting there worried as thoughts just flowed through my head. Each thought getting bigger or smaller than the last. I was afraid. Not only for fresh now though, now hes carring a life or lifes. After awhile I finally built up courage went in to see fresh. He looked pretty beaten up and with tons of bandages. Some with hints of blood or just blood on them. I wanted to hug him badly, but as I went down I rmeber that memory where Fresh just dies in my arms, "Hun.... If I-I hug you will you p-promise not to die on m-me?" I said in a trembly voice just on the verge of tears. I just hug Fresh as I plead and beg him to wake up. After a while I feel a hand on me and a soft voice saying crybaby. I looked up and see fresh opening his eyes a little. I smiled as was in joy. "Hey hun..... whay happened..... arent you mad at me?" Fresh was on the veege of tears as his eyes became glossy. "No no! I never meant that!" I hug him as I started crying all over agian, "I-I knew you only d-did it because you loved me!"

Fresh P.O.V.
Just what I wanted. I knew I was carrying Pjs baby. After all my parents where phsycos at one point. Anyways I pat Pjs back in a nice and soothing pattern. Then he started crying more, "Pj.... youre just like a little baby...." I giggle as I calm him diwn more. As soon as he calm down he looks at me, "Fresh..... How do you get pregnant?" Pj said with tons of question in his voice. I started to sweat a bit and got a little panic like. But my bidy knew I had to cslm down! So after I calmed down and told him, "Well my Dad was tradeing with drugs. One day he got a needle and all the peraon tild him is that just inject in anyones stomach for pain. He decides to do it to me....... After I didnt ger hurt he found out he got acammed and it was just some unfertilzed eggs..... and thats why...." I started to cry a little when I told him that. But after he just hugged me, "Hey.... Where did youre Dad get those?" (*inhales* BOIIII WITH YOURE DUMB ASS!!!) I just sat there then soon pushed him off hard enough for him to fall off the bed. (Btw! X_BC_Tomboy_X gave me an idea for the slient treatment :3333) "Hey! I was tryibg to lighten the mood!" Hey sst there trying to convice me, "Well here! That isnt funny! Im not gonna talk to you!" I turned around as he got up and startes ti shake me. I was trying so hard not to laugh and probably showed a little happines on my face, "Noooo!!!! Please!!! Im sorry!!!! ;-;" Pj said in a beggy voice. But after a while it acuatlly started to hurt. My scars where re opening and it felt like fire burnibg on me with tons of achol already on the wounds. I started teying to get Pj to stop but he was still shaking me not taking me seriously, "Come on Fresh! Im not gonna stop intill you talk to me!" He sayz happily. I was trying to hold in my tears but it all failed when Pj accidently slip his finger in on of the cuts deeply. I lets out my tears. I wanted so badly to scream but I couldnt. But when he realized what he did he let me go, "S-Sorry Fresh." After im pretty sure he left. Just great. Its all my fault to......