Chapther 19

PJs POV
As me and the kids went and left I almost forgot one thing. I quickly went inside to get it. I grabbed my box of condoms and the picture of Fresh, "Tsk. I dont need this." I shoved the box of condoms in my bag and left Fresh, "There better girls then Fresh that I can fuck." I say as I dont even look at the picture of Fresh. I suddenly felt off. But I pushed it aside. Soon we all left. All the kids where holding on to my shirt tugging it and pointing.
"Oh! Papa papa! Get me ice cream!"
"Oh papa papa!!! Is my friend!!!!"
"Daddy cawwey me pwease!!!"
"Papa do you wove me?"
I got annoyed more and more by the minute. I felt the burn of the stares. Yet I pushed them all sway. Soon enough we where at a train to Shiniko Station. Its was in the country side so we had some time to rest. After we all got on the train the kids slept. But on me. I pushed them off lightly or moved. But they kept on laying on me. Soon enough I just gave up and sleep.

~Dream start~

"Pj...." Someone said. "WHOS THERE!?!" I yelled out. "Pj" The voice was clear but muffled. I took back all the memories. "F-Fresh?" Soon enough Fresh appeared in front of me. I soon started crying like a baby. Slowly going down in a kneeling postion. I put my arms out for a hug but instead got a huge slap. "How dare you!?! You slept with so many girls! Then afted you come back to me!?!" Fresh said in a dead voice. "F-Fresh I n-never meant it! I l-love you and only y-"
"CUT THE BULLSHIT PJ!" Fresh yells at me making me flinch. "You can't blame are fucking children for making me die! Rember. You caused the problem to! You're the one that got me pregnant! And in ashamed of you. You chose a box of condoms over a picture of me!?!" I started to cry even harder bawling hoping that fresh will give me a hug, kiss, or just even a smile.
"You disgust me Paperjam. Go sleep with other girls. You apperantly like that more. So go fuck other girls." Fresh said in a dead cold voice. "NO! IM ONLY TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE M-"
"I can never forget a fuck boy of a father like you." And he soon walked off into some dark and thick clouds. "WAIT FRESH COME BACK! I NEES YOU! PLEASE COME BACK! IM SORRY! PLEASE COME BACK!" I cried and begged with all my heart. But no one came back....

~End of Dream~

"PAPA!!" I woke up eyes opened with tears flowing down. Everything hurt. I stared at my kids who where crying. 'S-Shit. I must have took to much drugs earlier.' I thought while thinking back on that dream. My heart suddenly felt on fire. Its was heart break again..... but why did I feel it now?!?!?! I look at my kids who where smiling and hugging me. I  sighed and hugged them back. Soon we got off the train and looked through my wallet. '$300 huh.' I looked at the kids who holding onto each other. There stomach growled and so did mine. 'Food.' I though. I soon dragged them to a food court and got food out. All fried rice because it was easy. So we all decided to eat....but they only ate a bit and pushed it away. "Its not good. Sour!" They all said in unison. I was confused. Then I took one bite and tasted the sour. It wasn't that sour though. "Its just the pepper. But didn't ink ever tell you not to be picky?"

"But Grandma's food is actually good!" I sighed and it reminded me of Fresh trying to make me eat sometimes. "Well I can take out the pepper but I just might make it worse."

"Rice! White wice!" They all said. I sighed and got them white rice instead. Luckily I packed some, "Here.".  I said. They soon looked at both plates. And pushed me the fried rice. "H-Hey!" I said surprised. I didn't want to eat all of this. And soon I got stares and murmurs around me.
"Wow sad."
"I feel bad for those kids."
"What!?!?!?!?"
I laugh it off,
"Okay kids. Now it looks like I'm abusing you guys." I said with a serious and a little of a funny tone. All they do is smile and laugh.... just like Fresh did. I slap that feeling away mentally and come soon crashing down into reality. After I see them holding little bags.
"Uh. Where did you guys get those?"
They smile and all say in unison,
"In are emergency food nom nom kit!" They soon show a case, and a brief case filled with food..... LIKE WHAT CHILD DOES DAT! WHAT! I nervously laugh and then soon sigh.
"You kids are crazy like you're momma..."
I soon look up and see opening and putting the thing on rice. Before I could ask what is that Cil said,
"Grandma Ink says this is Furikwake? But it's just rice seasoning. I have salmon! Cray has kimchi, Izzy has seaweed, and Alyssa also has seaweed."
I nod and sigh. We all soon ate, with me eating in silence and the kids playing flinging food into there mouths. Intimate I look at Cil and curious. They looked like a boy hut when they where wearing girl clothes it felt weird and they looked like they where a girl. I soon swallow my food and ask.
"Wait Cil. Are you a girl or boy?

(Watch dis... AND GUESS DA ANIME PEOPLE XD! BTW this is a part of the anime I based it on... :3)

(Btw I'll leave it off here :'3 I'm sorry for long updates! I have an IPhone now.... COMMENT IF CHU IN DA IPHONE SQUAD WITH ME AND BYEEE XD)