Chapther 5

(Sorry guys! School is bugging me. :P and i have to do and I'm getting way stressed! Im sorry but I'm still determined!)
Pjs P.O.V.
After awhile the nerd finally calmed down on my shoulder. Then he did something I would have never thought of. He kisses me on my teeth. I was hesint but i went in for it to. Then we backed off quickly. "I-Im sorry for doing that! I don't know what got over me!" He looks down and a see a faint blush. "Oh its ok! But let me see you're arm." I reached for his arm then he flinched and hit my arm. Witch actully hurt for awhile. For a need im surprised at his strgenth and reflex. And I looked at his eyes there where full if fear for a second then faded and turned into a nice and gentle eyes. And he gave me his arms. "This is gonna sting alot because of how far you cut."  I saw him nod and then I started healing him. I could feel his magic shaking around. Then I look up to see him crying a bit. Then I finish it all and give him another hug.

Fresh P.O.V.
When PJ started to heal me everything stung inside me like it was burning. But I was calm and less nervous. I was actually happy he was here. He was calming and was really nice. And to be honest hes not like this at school. Then I start staring at him intill he tapped me, "Huh?" Then he told me, "You ok nerd? You where staring at me." I just looked down and blushed then changed the subject. "U-Uh! Ik youre tutor so lets do math!" I got up quickly and got some snacks and then get me textbooks and paper. After we where working on homework for awhile and before we knew it, it was 8pm. I thought this be terriable but it was actually nice. Then he went home, "Thanks pj! Bye!" As soon as he left and closed the door, making sure I locked it. Then I put back to my room and grabbed my razor, "Time to finish what I started." When I started to cut it was fine. But then pain was apon me. It hurt. My heartacked and i cried. I never felt like this before. But when I cried i felt ojs soft and warm arms hugging me. Before I knew it i actully fell asleep. Peacefully, in actual peace. Id havent had that for a while and I'm happy its back.

~ Time skip to school ~

Fresh P.O.V still
When I wad walking to school today i dreamed about what happened last night. It was calm and very nice. I just wished life would be easy like that. I start out my day by finding alphys. But today I couldn't find her. Her locker was full so she probably was out somewhere. So I just sat down somewhere and heard someone crying. I go closer to the sound and I see....... Pj? He was crying and hugging his legs. Somehow I had the courage to go up to him and I sat right next to him. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes and tears from crying. Then I finally ask, "Are you ok?" After he just hugged me and started crying, I was blushing but i went along with it. After all, its always nice to have company.

Pj's P.O.V.
I was walking in the hall ways talking to undyne as normal. We where talking and stuff then we saw the jocks and we started playing around fighting for fun. Then I hear and squeaky annoying voice, "Look who it is! My future husband and my new boyfriend! PJ!" As I looked hoping I was wrong it was Bunny. As usual with to much eye shadow and fake curly hair. She hugged my arm tightly, "Awww! Relationship goals!" I was mad but I couldn't really do anything. Undyne saw the pain I was in and she was laughing like crazy. Then suddenly she kissed me, "Come on Hunny boo! Lets go out! Ask me! Now!" I jerked my arm away from her grasp, "No thanks. I need to go." Then I see a look on her face with anger, shock, and joy. After I walk off then I see my dad death staring me. ' SH*T! WHAT DID I DO WRONG NOW! ' I walk up to my dad then he grabs my wrist, "HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY STOP! I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED PJ!" Then I avoid eye contact and mutter, "It helps stress out of me."  Then he slaps me, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! I THOUGHR YOU SAID YOU FUCKING STOP! WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SELFISH!" Then I started crying and snapped, "I NEVER WANTED TO BE ALIVE HERE AND NOW! I WAS DAMN MISTAKE OK! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I run off somewhere trying to avoid the stares and the glances at me then run to outside and go to a close tree near by the school. I just cried and cried there, "Why cant i just be fucking normal!?!" Then I cry more intill i hear someone sit down next to me. I look uo to see the nerd worried, ' Why is he worried about me? Dosnt he have better things to do? I bet he's here to make fun of me and get me back!' Then I snapped out of it and he smiled at me and asked, "Are you ok?" Then those words some how got my crying and hugged him tightly. And I think in my head, 'Never let go of me please......'

(Thats the end for this Chapther!!!! Boi!)