Chapther 25

(The day I post this is my birthday... 11/22... have a great day. Play music for feels...)
Pjs POV
I start to run panting, trying to get more air. My soul feels like it's cracking and it keeps hurting more and more by each second that passes by. I fall breathing heavily as the waves of pains come hit me harder and harder each time. I scream and open my eyes to see a nice cream colored room. I look around and landing my eyes on something. I cover my mouth and start crying, the kids are attached with tubes. My living nightmare. My kids are slowly dying and there connected by tubes and machines. I go to them and slowly start to sniffle away my tears as I smile. Its hurting so much. I wake them up in a calm and soothing voice, "Hey Cray, Cil, Alyssa, and Izzy. Get up." I say with the steadiest tone I could go with. They slowly get up and there breathing goes a bit heavy. I smile and kiss there foreheads as I got and get them there vitamin pills and assorted food of sorts. They take of there breathing masks and I slowly feed them. Feed, chew, gulp, repeat. That's how it always is. My everyday routine UNTILL I get a call from working saying where the fuck am I. I could honestly give less of a shit in this world. Error and Ink comes to watch the kids as I go to work. I apologize to my boss everyday and work. I stay at he computer for hours upon hours until I reached my hours and run back home. I always worry if it's the last time. I mean I never know. Honestly, it always burns me knowing this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanksgiving is here after months. Kids celebrated there birthday in bed. No friends came, it was only Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Geno with Uncle Reaper, Goth, Palette, Uncle Dream, And Aunty Undyne with Aunty Alphys. They said there where just happy. Now thanksgiving comes along. I zone out thinking of fresh ever had this bad of a day, he got sick yet never this sick. I grunt and slam the table, soon hearing my kids cry. I go to them and help sooth them down quickly before they fall asleep once again. I think about something that Ink told me that has been eating me away for good...
~FlashBack~

"Hun. I have some good and bad news." Ink says with tons of sadness in his voice, "What is it Dad?" I say questionably as Ink looks around as if he's looking for his words. He sighs and says, "Fresh... H-He could have lived.... he just needed a air mask and some help with his soul...". I nod and continue with me work, "That's p-... Wait... What?..." Ink looked up with tears in his eye sockets as he cried out heavily, I go and hug him. He just me back and smiles kissing my forehead, "Hey Pj. Remember when you where younger and you had that imaginary older brother? You wanted to be one and you sure did.." I nod rembering everything, his name was Kyle. He was the best friend- no Brother in this world! Well besides Cil of course, "We'll what do you mean by that Dad?" Ink takes a heavy sigh and mumbles quietly.... yet I felt fire run through me as I heard what he said,

"He was your brother before he died.."

~Flash back over~

So I wasn't wrong damnit! I did have a older brother name Kyle! I text Error quick and he quickly replies giving me a answer.... I start to cry, putting my hand over my beating soul... no. His beating soul. I imminently call the ambulance thinking the worst, suddenly the kids start to cough up, coughing chucks of red as they cry about how much it burns. I quickly end the call and hurry to them. They all whine and cry as if they where lost dogs at the sea trying to find land. They could see any land... in matter of fact no one. They start to cry as I hug them and murmur it would be alright. It's not there fault. They slowly calm down and someone whispers, "Papa.... I wanna go see the flowers...". I start to shake trying for my voice not to tremble, "O-Of course! W-We'll goo see the pretty flowers!" I say as I feel the warm tears flowing down my face. I put there hand close to my cheek and hum a tune. They all looked so happy and peaceful, "Dada.. it's dark.. and cold... are we there yet?". I shake more and mutter out a answer, "O-Of C-COUrsE!" I say choking with sobs. I carry them all and open my door yelling, "PLEASE! HURRY UP! PLEASE!" I cry out hoping for someone to hear, "PLEASE DON'T TAKE THME FRESH! I LOST YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM TO!" I cry as I hugs there bodies... I stop.... look down at them and there all snuggling together with me trying to get warm. They where peaceful... now at peace... I cry over there bodies. I mutter how it's all my fault. I could have changed my story, I don't want to feel this anymore, it hurts. Suddenly it's hard to breathe... everything fades away....
.
.
.
.

~ All stories don't need happy endings, this is the end.... or is it?~

(UGH WATT-PAD AND THE STUPID UPDATES! Anyways yes today is my birthday. 11/22. I'm posting it a day early though. Also if you want 1 more chappie tell me. Oki byeee. Also look out for a Puzzleshipping and Craig X Tweek Book coming out)