Chapther 11

Pjs P.O.V.
Nononono! I never wanted this to happen! "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I yell as I starts pushing people away. Those people finally went away and there infront of me a half bloody and naked fresh. "F-Fresh?" As I slowly go down to him and cry, "Please dont leave me! I-Im sorry!"

~ Just about 3 hours earlier ~

Freshs P.O.V.
I was furious, "Why didnt you tell me this! I trusted you! Come back inisde now!" I say to Pj as I try to tug him inside my apparent. He just pushes me off and I fall and hurt me head. I put my head over it. It stung but not some much I was crying nor on the verge of tears. Then Pj went in and I went in to. After I closed the door and said, "PJ tell me why you wouldnt tell me that y-" Suddenly I get a slap on my face. I-I'd havent felt one for this long. Even though I havent been slapped in a month and a half or so, it still felt like I havent been slapped forever. I look up shaking as I see Pj with pure anger on his face, "I DONT NEED TO TELL SHIT TO YOU! YOURE ALWAYD IN MY BUSINESS AND IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! GO DIE OR SOMTHING!". Then I just stopped.

Pj P.O.V.
I screamed at Fresh not knowing what came out my mouth. Untill I said, "GO DIE OR SOMTHING!" Then the room got quiet. 'SHIT! I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT!' Then suddenly Fresh gets up. "Get out of my house." As I try to tell him I didnt mean it he kicks me. "GET OUT YOU DIRTY LIAR!" He looked at me with tears. 'No.....' I wanted to talk more but I just left. I wish I would have told him. I walked home sadly then heard faint scream. 'Its nothing' I just walked home sad. And I thought the person I lost it to would be with me forever.

Freshs P.O.V.
I was just crying. As soon as he left I was crying. I wad scared. Pj always helped me with my problems. Now he isnt here..... I cried and cries knowing that everyone hates me. After I started dating Pj Alphys hadnt talk to me. And my friends stoped talking to me overall. And now Pj left..... I cried for about a hour. After I was hungry so I went to the fridge but there was nothing. I knew it was about 2pm now. I decided to go. I saw some of Pjs things and decided to leave them there. After I went off and locked my door. After I went to go get some food. Ramen and veggies. After I payed I started to walk back then I suddenly feel a cold hand on me. I-I was scared and I started to panic with memories flooding back, "Shut it!" A cold and raspy voice said. I had to do what they said because a knife was to my neck. I could feel the blade slowly going in. After I walked in to dark ally they pinned me down. I squirmed around crying, "NO S-STOP IT! S-SOMEBODY H-" I iust screamed as I felt my face was swiped hard. After some more guys cwme and starts to punch and kick me while taking off my shirt. The started cutting me and it all hurt. I knew I was going to die. After all no one is gonna save me. As I causiouly started fading from blood loss I heard someone yelling and crying. I heard loud foot steps going away scared and quick. Then I look up and I couldnt see anything. All i know is that there is someone saying, "Sorry"  and "Please dont leave me" I couldnt find out. Its was to warm and I was to tired....... let me just sleep...... I went to sleep at the end giving up from the warm darkness......

(Hey guys its Author-Chan! I hope yoy like the chapther!!! Sorry for not posting!!!! Bye!!! :33)