0.3- B l a c k

I don't understand why the hell I'm making the chapter titles be a color 😂.

Luke.

"Come on let's go." Ashton said in the doorway opening the door.

Michael is not gonna get to come because he needed to babysit his cousin, do it will only be me, ashton, Luke and the bitch of arzaylea.

I grabbed my sweater and wallet then headed out the boys following behind me.

We got in the car then Michael drove to Arzaylea's house to pick her up.

Arzaylea got in the car immediately sitting on Calum's lap then shoving her long slimy giraffe tounge in his mouth making me roll my eyes of disgust.

You know what? I'll call her giraffe now. She has a giraffe tounge.

We soon got to the ice cream and cafe shop we sat all in a table.

"Soooo, when did this happen?" Michael asked the couple while wiggling his eyebrows.

Calum blushed looking down at their intertwined fingers. While giraffe looked at her other hands nails.

"Yesterday..."

I faked cough and moved closer to calum making our sides touch and causing me to lean on him a little. He was so warm and comfy... I can't imagine how his cuddles are.

I wish he would be mine to do all those things with him. Hug him and cuddle him whenever I want. Kiss him and do all kinds of dirty things to him.

I bet my mouth is better than that bitch's mouth anyways...

"Hey Calum, let's go get drinks while the waitress comes to take orders." Ashton said. Calum nodded and pecked his girlfriend's lips before they went leaving me alone with her.

"You don't think I notice how you look at Calum huh...?" The bitch said. "Uh, I'm sorry... I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked.

"Don't play stupid with me, we both know who has a better chance with him. Obviously me, for 3 reasons. 1, I'm a girl. 2, He is stupidly in love with me, and 3, He is 100% straight and would never, ever lay eyes on a boy." Giraffe said making me sad.

But I'm not gonna let her win so easily...

"But, I'm better than you. You're a bitch and I bet you don't even love him... I'm his best friend, and he will never leave me behind or change me just for a slutty girlfriend." I said not so confident of my words.

She laughed after that and I swear she laughs like an evil witch.

"Honey I'm sorry to break the news for you but, remember tomorrow you guys were gonna go bowling? Well yea, he's gonna tell you he's not going. You know why? Because he is going to be at my house, doing this you're dying to do with him."

I was about to yell at her but Calum and Ashton came and she put on a fake smile leaving me hurt.

How can calum do that to me? "A lemonade for Luke and a coffee for my beautiful princess." Calum said handing us our drinks.

Princess? Her? Ugh...

The giraffe smirked and Kissed Calum's lips opening her mouth and sliding her tounge in as calum kissed back. She looked at me while smirking and kissing him making me look down.

"Eeeew! Go Find a room!" Ashton yelled in disgust. Making them pull away and giggle.

"I'm gonna leave..." I said and stood up. "Why? We barely got here." Calum asked concerned.

I ignored him which is something I never do.

I walked out the store and signed. Im gonna need to try harder. I might never be with calum, but I need to separate giraffe and Calum.

If I can't have him. She can't either.