11- Love ιn тнe waтer

Calum.

"U-uh no thanks, go ask ash or something." I said and swimming down into the water.

Sometimes Luke can act so horny and... Gay.

It's not that I hate gays or that I'm homophobic, Im just very uncomfortable with that subject. I don't like talking about it or even seeing a gay couple do relationship stuff cause it's not supposed to be like that.

God made the girl for the boy. Not the boy for the boy or girl to girl. It doesn't make any sense.

Suddenly I heard a splash getting me out of my thoughts.

I saw Luke appearing in front of me still in the water as his blonde hair floted up nicely. He smiled at me and my heart dropped.

He looked so beautiful.

We went back up to the surface and I gasped for air, considering that I've been down there for so long.

"LET'S EAT ICE CREAM!" Luke yelled getting out of the pool and started to speed walk to the door.

"Lukey you are gonna slip." I said giggling. But he kept running. Unfortunately he didn't slip.

When he came back he had two bowls of ice cream. One of strawberry and one of blueberry

"I call out the red one!" I said and he gave me the strawberry ice cream. As soon as I had the ice cream in my hands I digged in. Soon we were done eating ice cream.

"What color is my tounge?" I asked then sticked it out. "Red, and mine is blue huh?" He said and sticked out his.

"Blue."

He smiled.
"Let's play Marco Polo!" Luke exclaimed. I nodded giggling a little at his enthusiasm.

"Okay! Close your eyes and look for me, but don't peak!" Luke said and I obeyed.

I closed my eyes and started swimming around in the pool. "Marco!"

"Polo!" I heard Luke say. I tried following his voice but as time went by, I was starting to think it was hopeless.

"Marco!" I yelled as I kept swimming. I heard a shriek and knew Luke was right in front of me.

So I swam further and my hands met with the corner walls of the pool.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was pinning Luke against the corner.

Luke smiled and bit his lip never taking his eyes off mine. Damn... I noticed that part of his lips were still blue and I don't know what came into me.

Luke.

Calum's eyes dropped from my eyes to my lips. "Hey... Let's make purple?" Calum asked.

My eyes went wide. What the hell?! It's the same as my dream.

Calum started to lean in and our lips were only 2 inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

Calum moved more toward our lips about to touch.
touched he whispered.
"I love the color purple."

Our lips soon met and moved perfectly in sync as I moved my hand behind his neck and his on my waist pulling me closer.

I felt his tounge slide against my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tounges rubbed against each other making us moan softly.

Our lips moved slowly together in a perfect rythm.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

Calum moved one of his hands down chest making me whimper, he placed his hand at the back of my thigh and pulled it up making my crotch and his rub together.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to slowly grind on him as he buckled his hips forward into mine.

His lips left my lips and went down to my wet neck. I threw my head back in pleasure giving him more access as he sucked and bit bruises on my pale skin.

"Holy shit cal." I moaned grinding harder.

"I'm close..." Calum said against my neck. I pushed my member harder against his and he moaned deeply shutting his eyes tightly meaning he just came.

I wined at the loss of contact on my hips and Calum grabbed me by my waist and pulled me out of the water making me sit on the floor my legs hanging in the water.

He moved in between my legs and was face to face with my dick. He wrapped one of his hands, the hand with the initials of his family to be exact, around my dick.

I moaned as he started to move his hands. "F-fuck Calum!" I moaned loudly. I then felt his mouth around me and almost went crazy.

I just can't get used to the thought that, the Calum hood is giving me a blow job.

He started to suck hard on my dick as I tugged roughly on his hair pulling him deeper on me. "Holy shit." I moaned as my eyes rolled back.

His tounge swirled around me and that was when I finally came. That was the best first blow job ever.

He got me out of him and we were panting as we were still in the same position, I was still grabbing his hair.

"Wow." Calum breathed. I smiled and pulled him up then kissed him.

But little did they know that Michael and Ashton watched the whole thing.

Sorry, I suck at Smut :( 😂