0.4 - G r e y

Calum.

Luke has been acting strange. He hasn't really hung out with me and I really miss him.

I walked in the empty house and threw the keys on the counter and signed knowing I was gonna be alone for a while since everyone is doing their stuff.

Michael (A/N: Tomorrow is his birthday, I'm crying.) Is out with Ashton to some bar and Luke didn't want to go to the bar si he went to the library. Neeerd.

As I was going upstairs I heard loud music coming from Luke's room. I knocked on the door and since no one opened or told me to come I went in.

I found Luke shirtless dancing around like a freak while holding a bottle of beer.

"Caluum! I'm sho grlad you're sheer! I thought you were wit your ugly girlfriend." He slurred while pulling me in the room. "Hey let's dance!" Luke said and started Dancing and I followed his lead wanting to have fun with my best friend.

We danced and sang for an hour. He kept drinking more but I only drank one bottle so I didnt get drunk.

"Come on lets lay down!" Luke said then pushed me to his bed. He sat on top of my hips with his thighs on either side of my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he caressed his finger down my clothed chest.

"I wanna show you I'm better than her."

He started to unbutton my shirt until he got it off. "Luke, this isn't right. I'm taken and you're drunk."

"Shhhh, just let me do this... relax ok?"

I bit my lip trying not to moan as he started sucking and biting on my sweet spot in my neck.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on right now... but I'm not gay.

I felt one of his finger slide down from my chest to my v-line as he pulled on the waist band of my jeans.

"Mmm, Luke s-stop." I moaned as he attacked my neck.

He kissed down my chest and stomach to my v-line and started undoing my jeans.

That's when reality hit me...

I pushed Luke off me making him fall back a little.

"What the hell is wrong with you faggot! This is weird and fucking disgusting!" I yelled then stormed out the room down stairs Luke following behind me.

I was raging with anger. "Calum wait! I-"

"No don't talk to me! Dont ever talk to me! I can't belive you would do this to me!" I yelled trying to look for keys.

"Where are the fucking damn keys...?" I murmured under my breath. "Calu-" "leave me alone..."

"Calum I f-"

I slapped Luke across the cheek. "I said to leave me alone!"

Tears brimmed his blue eyes and that's when I realized what I did. He was holding the keys in his hand.

"I f- found your keys." Luke said softly.

I took them from his hand and stormed out.

***************************

Hello people! I'm sorry it was sad... :(

Comments?

Hope you like this chapter! 💜

First comment gets a dedication next chapter!