0.6- T u r q u o i s e

Luke.

"just stop! I'm sick of you telling me what to do!" I heard Calum scream from downstairs.

He finally realized the giraffe isn't good enough for him...

"Calum, you know that I hate when you spend time with that fucking bread stick!"

"Well that bread stick happens to be my best friend!"

I wish we could be more...

"Well stop! Because if you really love me how you say you do then stop being with him!"

Don't stop.

"Why!? What the hell does he do to you?!" Calum argued.

No no no. Don't tell him. Please don't tell him...

"Because he's freaking in love with you Calum! But you're too blind to see it!"

I gulped the lump in my throat as I tried to listen closely.

"That's a lie. Don't play like that, I'm serious right now..." calum said calmly.

"You haven't noticed the way he looks at you? The way he looks at me calum? He hates me because you are mine."

Everything went silent for a while. Should I go down there? No. I can't look at him.

"Calum... I love you more than he loves you... he just wants you as his toy..."

What the hell!? She's the one that's fucking treating him as a toy!

"Can you just leave please? I want to be alone..." Calum asked.

Soon the giraffe went and I went directly to pretend I was sleeping. Im such a bitch. For loving my Best friend. For having to ruin his life.

Calum.

I signed as I ran my fingers through my black hair. Luke in love with me? Could that be true?

I have noticed how he looks at me, but I took it as a Best friend way. What the hell is wrong with me?

Calum, we're talking about your best friend and your 3rd grade crush here. Focus.

What do I do? Do I love him? Am I gay?

I decided to take a nap and maybe when I wake up ill think clearly.

#####################

Long time no see :-)

I know it's short. But I'll double update later. <3

Thoughts?