08- P r a n k

100 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I'm gonna change the name of arzaylea in this fanfic because I think I'm being rude to her and it's not right to talk about her like that when I don't even know her. So luke's girlfriend is now Caitlin. (Picture on the side or up 👆👉)

Luke.

"I think calum's cheating on me with you." Caitlin whispered yelled.

"I did not know giraffes could think." I said letting sassy Luke go out and free.

She shoot me a death glare and I threw it back at her. 

"I'm serious lucas. Get away from. My. Boyfriend." She spat and I just walked away.

"Hey cal." I said sitting down next to him. He smiled at me then took my hand in his. "Go on a date with me tonight?" He asked with loving eyes.

"I'd love to really but... Are you gonna break up with gir-caitlin?" I asked.

He pursed his lips. "I think it's better if I don't. In that way Caitlin will be a cover up for both of us... The fans will think I'm dating her, but I want you to know that I don't like her. I like you." Calum said.

"Okay." I said smiling. "now kiss me." Calum said and I gladly obliged. Our lips pressed together and we started to kiss passionately.

He opened his mouth and I was about to put my tounge in but there was a knock on the door. I mentally groaned and pulled away from him.

The door opened and the giraffe came in. "Hey babe!" She said and sat on calum's lap. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"What were you doing?" She asked. "Me and Luke were just planning on playing some fifa."

Caitlin glared at me. I sticked my tounge out at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Your eyes are gonna stay like that."

"What?" She asked. "If you keep rolling your eyes they're gonna stay at the back your head doofus."

She sent me another death glare and I smiled at her.

I'm the queen of sass bitchezz.

"Do you like the color purple?" I asked her. Calum smirked. "I... Uh, I guess." She said.

I nodded with a slight smirk on my face. She then started to make out with Calum. My smirk grew wider when I got an amazing idea.

I walked over to her and poked her shoulder. She got away from calum's face and looked at me. "What do you want breadstick?" She said annoyed.

My eyes went wide and I whispered in her ear.

"You're stained of blood down there." I said acting scared or shocked. She gasped and stood up fast.

Her cheeks grew red to the thought of Calum aka her boyfriend finding out she was stained. She ran to the bathroom and I sat on calum's lap.

"What was that?" Calum asked. "Just a lil prank." I said and kissed his lips.

IM SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT. I'll try to update later or Tomorrow. Xxx