0.9- dreaм

Luke.

I woke up and stretched my arms and legs as I yawned. I tried sitting up but then a sharp pain shot up on my head. I groaned and layed back down.

Calum came in and sat on the corner of the bed. "You finally wake up sleepy head." He joked. "What happened?" I asked.

"You hit your head really hard and you passed out 5 days ago."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Calum asked.

"Uh... Doing that prank to Caitlin." I said. "You did her a prank?" Calum asked confused. "Yea, you don't remember?" I asked.

"Nope."

Then I looked in his eyes and saw that the spark he had when he looked at me wasn't there anymore.

Then it hit me.

It was all just a dream.

Tears started to brim my eyes. I was dreaming. I was just dreaming. I was asleep this whole time. No no no no no this can't be happening.

It was all fake. Wait, but that means calum's single?

"Luke are you alright?" Calum asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"I'm fine.... I just want to be alone for a little." I said. He nodded and stood up. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be downstairs." Calum said smiling at me.

I smiled back and layed down.

When he closed the door I heard a voice. I think it was Michael's.

"How is he?" Michael asked softly.

"I don't know, He started acting weird... Should we call the doctor?" Calum asked.

"No, not yet. Let's wait for when he gets up to see how he really is."

"Okay... I'm going to go downstairs to help Chanel with breakfast." Calum said.

I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. I sobbed into my pillow. I thought I had him, I thought he was mine, I thought he loved me back.

And with that I cried myself to sleep.

Calum.

"Fuck baby you're so tight."

Moans and heavy breaths filled the room.
"U-uh, Calum! Faster!"

I obliged and thrusted faster into her. "Cha-chanel!" I moaned digging my nails in her hips as I thrusted deeper and did circled movements with my hips.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I moaned shutting my eyes tightly. I heard Chanel scream my name a little too loud. Fuck, I think the boys heard us.
(A/N: Do girls cum? XD)

I cummed in the condom as I gripped on her hair tightly and moaned.

I layed down next to her panting. "I'll leave now." Chanel said and sat up. She pecked my lips then put on her clothes and left.

I stood up and took a shower then went downstairs to see Luke playing FIFA with Ashton. I smiled. I'm glad he's okay now.

"I see you done fucking." Michael smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Luke. "So who's the lucky girl?" Ashton asked.

"Just a fuck buddy."

"That's all."