12. ѕтarт oғ ѕoмeтнιng new

Not sure if people will still read this but I'll update because I can :))

People reading this say 'HERE'

Calum.

"Perverts!" Luke yelled when he saw Michael and Ashton.

"Its not what you think!" I say quickly as micheal and Ashton come out of the house.

"Not what we think?! So you guys did not fuck in the pool?"

"Fine, it is what you think." I said. "Just take a shower then come meet us at the living room so we can talk about this." Ashton said.

We nodded and went upstairs to take showers. Separately of course.

When we were done, we went downstairs and saw mashton already sitting on the sofa.

"Okay.... What was that outside?" Michael asked.

"Uh... Sex?" Luke replied.

"I'm sorry you guys had to see that, it just happened okay? And I may or may not have feelings for Luke." I say looking down when i say the last part.

"Aww  I knew cake was gonna happen one day! Pay up Ashton!" Michael said. Ashton rolled his eyes playfully and payed him 10 dollars.

"You guys Bet on us?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow.

Michael nodded proudly. "I knew you guys were gonna end up dating before 20 years old!"

I giggled and looked at luke. He looked at me and smiled a little of blush on his cheeks.

This will be the start of something New.

Next chapter will be longer :))