0.7- P u r p l e

Luke.

"Luke... lukey pookey, please wake up... lukey."

My eyes opened and saw Calum on top of me smiling like an idiot.

"What's the matter?" I asked sleepily. "We're gonna go out to eat ice cream." Calum said then started cuddling on me as he hid his face in my neck.

"Get dressed." Calum said softly. "Can we stay like this for a little while?" I whispered.

Calum didn't move or say anything, he just hugged me tighter and I breath in his scent.

"Calum I love... I love ice cream." I said immediately regretting telling him that I love him.

He put his face up and looked at me. Blue and brown mixed together.

We stayed looking at eachother for a while then calum got up.

"I'll be in the car." Calum said then closed the door.

I couldnt help but smile widely. The smile soon turned into tears. I'll never be with him.

I shook the thoughts from my head and got up to change. I would take a shower but considering that calum's waiting for me in his car I can't.

I put on some blank skinnies, the nirvana shirt and some black converse. Cal loves when I wear that shirt...

I stood in front of the mirror taking in my appearance as I brushed my blonde quiff.

Lastly I put on some cologne and went down to Calum's car. I saw Michael and Ashton were already in the backseat so I opened the co- piolet door.

I sat down next to Calum and he started driving. We went to a cafe where they selled breakfast and ice cream.

We all sat down in a table. There was only a few people in it. 

"Me and Michael have something we wanna say." Ashton said. "We're dating."

"I knew it!" Calum yelled a little too loud as he stood up making me giggle.

"Since when?" I asked. "A week ago..." Michael said smiling.

We started talking and laughing of random stuff as we ate our breakfast when suddenly arzaylea started walking up to us.

"Hey baby. Hello everyone else." She said as she sat down on Calum's lap.

"Do you need something?" I asked clearly pissed. "Actually yea... I need you to get your dirty claws off my boyfriend you slut." The talking giraffe spat.

I rolled my eyes and got up putting the money for my food on the counter then walked out of the cafe.

Soon calum started To follow me. "What's wrong?"

"Your fucking girlfriend thinks I like you..." I mumbled.

"Oh..." Calum said. "Well, do you like me?"

I stopped walking and faced him. He looks so cute.

"No Calum. No." I lied.

Calum nodded and we kept walking. "I honestly don't get why you like her... she's a bitch." I said.

Calum stayed quiet and Started kicking rocks.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand and pulled me into a store.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "We're gonna buy junk food to eat."

I nodded as he started getting bags of chips, chocolates and candies.

"Go get a drink." Calum said and I obliged going to the drink section. I grabbed a wine them walked to calum so we could go pay.

We got out of the store and went to Calum's car and he started driving. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere only we know..." once calum said that we both smiled. I immediately knew where we were going.

When we got there i saw the familiar waterfall and green trees and grass. there were lots of flowers on the bushes too. it was beautiful.

calum put a blanket on the grass and and put a basket and all the things we bought on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Putting a picnic for us. It was gonna be for my date with arzaylea but I rather do the picnic with you."

Once calum said that Butterflies formed in my belly.

He sat down on the blanket and patted the spot in front of him so I went to sit down.

Calum opened the basket and got out the items in it. A container of fruit, cake, sandwiches and lasaña.

"Wow... you made all this?" I asked in awe.

Calum nodded and smiled. We started eating while talking about life for about an hour.

"the blue candy and is staining my tounge blue." I said.

"I have a red one.... Hey! Lets make Purple!?"

"W-what?" I asked laughing thinking he was joking. He got closer to me and was looking down at my lips.

I didn't question him because I've been waiting for this since I met him.

Our lips were only 2 inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

Calum moved more toward our lips about to touch.

"I love the color purple..." he whispered then pressed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync as I moved my hand behind his neck and his on my waist pulling me closer.

I felt his tounge slide against my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tounges rubbed against eachother making us moan softly.

Calum started to push me down on the blanket and hovered over me still kissing me passionately.

"I love you... I love you so much Lucas." Calum said against my lips. I couldn't help but smile. He pulled back and smiled down at me.
"I love you too Cal." I said. Calum smiled and stood up. He took off his shirt and started undoing his belt.

"W-what are you d-doing?!" I asked covering my eyes.

He laughed. "I'm gonna go swim. Want to come?"

I uncovered my eyes seeing he was already naked and about to go in the water. Oh lord.

I stood up and stripped down my clothes before following calum in.

Once I was in calum started splashing me water and I started splashing back. We both laughed at our childless and kept playing around.

Calum suddenly pushed me against a rock. He started kissing me roughly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed down my neck.

I put my head back giving him more access. "You know you're cheating right?" I asked.

"Yea, do you want me to stop?"  He asked then sucked on my sweet spot as he started to slowly grind on me.

"No, don't stop... yet, I'm virgin." I said.

"We won't go all the way." He said.

He went back to my lips and started sucking on my tounge making me Moan.

Damn he's a good kisser.
If the giraffe would see us like this...