Crappy Introductions-Chapter 4

A/N  Soooo, isnt this a suprize! So, i figured some stuff out and now i am back! And i also got into gravity falls! Anyhow i know just how much you guys love this story and even though im a doing this on my moms phone im trying. So i will get chapters up as fast as i can!

 Livi POV

 By now, I was 9, and Levi was 21. I now found myself helping the others out with the daily dutys such as stealing food, or cleaning the house. Some days nothing went down, at the end of others I had done so much that it hurt to even move.

 It was another day of the 4 of us stealingfood, when we noticed the MPs on our tail. We did lots to evade them, but had to split up. Isabell and Farlen went on their own whille I went with Levi.

 We zomed through the streets, before I was grabbed by a blonde. Oh, did I forget to mention the part where these people aren't even MPs? Well, yeah, these people following us are the wings of freedom. Yep.

 "Let her go!" I heard Levi yell at the top of his lungs. They took this to their advantage. "Oh. So you want her back?" By now I had also noticed that Isebell and Farlen had ben caught.

 I fought the guy who dared hold me hostage, and ended up biteing him. He cursed under his breath but his grip did not falter. "Look. You're the leader aren't you? I'll make a deal. I will let her live..." 

 The blonde talking to Levi made a motion to the one holding me, who then quickly pushed me to the ground and pulled a knife on me. I herd Levi gasp.

 "Don't do it Levi! " I called. "Why not?" 

 "Because it's futile!" my head was pushed further into the ground. "Join. Or we WILL kill." 

 "Fine. We'll join." I was stood up but not let go as the man with the knife put said thing up. "Erwin Smith. You all?"

 "Isabell."

 "Farlen."

 "Levi."

 "No name, or Livi." I mumbled under my breath, for if I had aaid it any louder, they all would have heard the fear evident in my voice.