Not only against canibals...-Chapter Nine

(A/n) so before we begin the chapter I would like to metion Animallover941 one of my new followers! Check her out!
Livi no name POV

"The walls have been breached!" Mike called out as the three of us raced down the hall. As soon as we got to the hallway where my room was, it was blocked off. ''Don't have time for this!'' Levi yelled out as Mike contunued on to alert others.

 Levi grabbed ahold of me and began to race us to where his room was. ''I'll get a change for you.'' He said to me as we continued down the halls. We didn't say anything as he litterally kicked the door to his office and room open. 

 Rushing into his personal room with me he let go as he ran to the dressers on the other side of the room. He threw me a uniform, and I imediatly ran to his bathroom to change. 

 After stripping from the dress and socks I had been in before, I grabbed the pants and bulled the up before buttioning them. Next, I pulled the shirt that was about a size too big for me and quickly buttoned it. And after several minutes of fidling with the straps and other parts of the outfit I was done. 

 Once I was outside of the bathroom Levi quickly walked from his bedroom and handed me a pair of boots. I slid them on, and as we walked - or rather ran- out the door we got our capes on. 

 ''Commander Shaids, Levi Ackermen and Livi Ackermen reporting for duty.'' Said man turned to face us as we soluted. 

 ''Good. I need you both to go to wall Maria with the Corpral's, Hange's, and Mike's squad to help out.'' Just then Hanji and her squad came running. 

 ''Here!'' Hanji called out of breath as she reached us. 

 ''Maybe you should stop doing expirements near the cadet's dorms. Cadet Ackermen is wearing squad leader Ackermen's clothes.'' It was then that I realised the same man that changed my brother's and I's life. Mr. catterpiller eyebrows himself.

 It was not long untill Mike's squad arrived, and we rode out to wall Maria as fast as we could. As soon as we got to wall Rose, we noticed that there were more people than normal around, most crying and sobbing wearing torn, dirty clothes as I had done in the Underground. I inwardly cringed.

 --Time skip--

 When we did get to wall Rose the work had already been done so we were sent home. 

 As soon as our teams got home, most of us went our seperate ways, while I stayed wiht Levi. We got to the old, ratted door that had been kicked by the man that stood beside me and went it. It wasn't long before one of Levi's cadets' came in with tea. 

 I heard as Levi gave a loud heave before I curled into a ball on his stained but clean couch, and he head-banged on his desk. It was a long time before I stifled curage to ask, ''Why did they send us home? We could have gone into wall Maria and hunted for people that were still alive or-''

 ''Because, they don't trust the Scouting legion.'' And that's what I thought about before I drifted to sleep with the smell of cleaning suplies and fresh black tea.