Chapter 18- Your gonna get it buddy

THIS CHAPTER IS DETICATED TO BlackWidowBrunette for answering meh questions first:) love you all!

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD To

RE-RIGHTING OF THE FIRST CHAPS

A PIC FOR HITTING OVER 12K READS (THANKS)

AND SOME OTHER CRAP

Livi NoName Ackerman Pov

Bouncing along in the carrigage I watched as things slowly pasted us out the window. We had left about an hour ago to go to the capital, and also to capture the female titan. But the Military police didn't know about that part.

Sitting on my right side was Jean, and on his other side was Levi. I felt as another drop of sweat rolled off of him. Wimp. I rolled my eyes at jean, turning back to the window as Erwin talked to what-ever-his-name-is.

''So, Eren, how are you doing there?'' I asked, tired of him sweating on me. He gulped.

''O-okay I suppose.'' He choked out.

''It doesn't really seem that way.''

''Y-yeah?''

''Stop sweating on me right now or else your going to have stable duty by yourself for the next two months.'' I whisper yelled at him while glaring. He nodded frantically, leaning slightly towards Levi.

I sighed turning back to the window, the seeming beautiful day had been ruined by the Military Police.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as a cloaked figure pulled Annie Leonheart away from her post and into a dark ally nearby. I smirked, good job Armin. Flicking my left hand across my face to push my right bangs behind my ear was the signal to the others that the plan was going accordingly so far. Erwin nodded in approval.

Leaning back agianst the seat I closed my eyes and drifted off into a short, dreamless nap.

~~~~~~~~~

Horrified screams and loud bangs were what I woke up to, jumping up to find Jean, Levi and I were the only ones present.

''What's going on?'' I looked frantically over towards Levi. His chest rose up an down in a sigh.

''She shifted.''

''What!'' I screached, pulling up from my seat to race outside. More screams and yells, but I couldn't process that. I couldn't see that Erwin and whats his face were fighting, I only saw the bit of destruction, and then Mikasa as she flew over to us.

''Mikasa! Where's Eren?'' Her breathing was ragged, and she was struggling to stand up straight. ''Mikasa?'' A bit of my worry slipping out into my expression, but she didn't need to answer. A roar came from my right, and as I turned I saw Eren's titan. Subtly, I began to shake. ''Why is he like that.'' I whispered to myself.

''I came to get help.'' Mikasa answered then. I threw my head up and down, turning left to see Levi already strapping into his gear.

''Livi, stay here and make sure that they don't kill each other and watch Jean.'' At his name he poked his head out of the carrige, Levi calling him forward. He stood beside me.

My attention returned to Levi as he walked to me, more emotion slipping through- not that It mattered at this point anyway. ''Stay safe.'' I muttered, he nodded and walked past me before flying off.

''I could shoot you right now!'' Came the voice of the mp as he pulled the rifle up to point at Erwin. I was over by him in a split second yanking the gun from his grip, seathing. ''Ah, little 'Humanites' Youngest.'' He purred. I spit at him.

''Livi. Hand me the gun.'' I ignored eyebrows.

''I'm tired of you pigs. All you do is sit around and pretend to do work, no, not even pretend! You don't care! As long as you're safe and sound in the interior nothing else matters. It's just you. ''

''Livi.'' Erwin's voice was more impationt, more roars eruppting along with loud bangs.

''I-I could kill you so- so easily right now, but, I'm not going to.'' My voice dropped down low as I threw the rifle to the blonde man behind me. ''I'm not going to because I know that when you die, you'll regret living your life like that.'' I turned on my heel back to the carriage, but instead of getting in I spoke softly to the horses that had pulled it.

Rubbing the larger one down and inspecting him, I decided on my next move and began to unhook the large horse that stood way over my head. Scrambling onto him, I grabbed the reins, steering him towards Erwin, him rearing up at the sudden stop. "I'm leaving.''

''Are you crazy!'' The Mp called out as I began to ride bareback.

''Yeah sure, why not.'' I yelled back without turning, continuing towards where I had last heard the loud titan sounds, and as I turned the bend it was clear to see exactly why it had stopped. A small smile replaced my determined look.

''What happened here!'' Everyone turned to look in my direction, Levi scolding me for leaving. ''Well, it wasn't the best move to leave me there.''

''Why not?''

''Cause' ''.

''Livi?''

''ImighthavealmostkilledtheMilitarypoliceinsteadofErwinbutIdidn'tsoareyourproudormadatmepleasedon'tbethelatterIwasjustsoupsetso...''

''Livi NoName Ackerman!''

''I'm out!''

''Get back here!''