His Friends, that look like french fries- Chapter Twelve

A/N Guys, guys. Guess what. The last time I updated, I had about 1,000 reads. Guess how many I got now. 2,000. I gained 1,000 reads in one week. ONE WEEK. You guys don't know how happy this makes me! And once again, Livi X Eren? I need to know soon, so please comment your thoughts! And thanks so much for reading!

 Art is NOT mine

 Art is NOT mine

Livi No Name PoV

 After a day of cleaning and other preperations, most of the scouting legion's squad leaders and other important members had to get together and do a rally thing for the new batch of cadets, mainly just to persuade them to join the scouting legion. 

 And unfortunatly, that group of people included myself. Sucks to be me. 

 ''Oi, Livi. Get your head outa the clouds, and get your horse ready.'' I shook my head to clear away imaginary clouds before stalking up to my presious horse, Blood Moon. He had been my horse since I had joined the scouting legion, eight years ago. 

 I didn't like to think about eight years ago.

 Grabbing the lead, I guided Blood Moon over to the back of his pen, fetching the saddle protector and throwing it over his back. The protector was made of soft cotton, and was a solid blue color that I had dyed it after I had gotten it.

 I then fastened the saddle onto his back, and pulled myself up. It had taken a lot of practice to learn how to do that, considering I was even smaller than Levi, and stood at five foot one.

 Not even pulling on the reins to guide him, Blood Moon autamaticlly lead me back over to Levi. ''I'm done.'' I said to him when we made it over. He turned his head and nodded in aproval.

 It wasn't long before we moved out, 'we' consisting of Erwin, Hange, Levi, Mike, a few others and myself, leavng the rest of squad Levi to watch Eren. After the last incident, I didn't exactly want to leave Eren with them, since they didn't trust him, but it had to be done. 

 Pulling myself from my thoughts, I noticed that we had arrived at the place where we would try to convince the cadets to join. It was a little stage, and was quite close to the training grounds where the cadets had been trained. 

 It wasn't long before we were set up, and a pool of cadets came up to the stage. A bit aafter dark, Erwin began. 

 I tuned out what most of the ohters said, before I was pushed onto the stage along with Levi.

 ''And this is the Ackermen siblings, Levi and Livi. Mind to say a few things, you two?'' Erwin boombed, before Levi went up and said a few things. I smirked, knowing exactly what I was going to say.

 ''Livi.'' Levi called. I stepped up beside him, as he stepped down.

 ''I'm sure all of you know who Eren Jeager is, or, you've all at least heard his name. I'll tell you all what I told him, and all the other cadets I've ever spoke to.'' I cleared my throat, and noticed quite a few gazes where intently focused on me. Some seemed mad, such as a black haired girl, and others seemed woried, like a blonde haired boy. 

 ''Stay outta trouble, don't make a mess, don't make a racket, don't make a mess, don't die, and most important, don't make a mess.'' I heard behind me as Hange burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes before walking back behind the stage along with Levi. 

 ''You give that speech to everyone, don't you?'' Hange asked while still giggling. I shrugged.

 ''I guess.''

--Time Skip-a day later--

 I sighed as I watched as Eren cleaned the stables. It was Oulo and I that were watching him currently, as Levi was Busy doing who knows what. Suddenly, I heard a commotion behind me as several cadets passed threw, and Eren walked up to me.

 ''I'm done, Livi.'' I nodded toward him, going in to inspect it as he followed me. 

 ''Very good, Eren.''

 ''Hey, um, Livi?''

 ''Hmmm.''

 ''Those are my friends over there, do you mind if I go say hi?''

 ''As long as I'm with you, I don't see why not Idiot.''

 He gave a large, closed eye smile, before leading me over to the group of cadet that was walking by earlier.

 ''Hey guys!'' He chirped, the group turning to look at him, a chorus of 'hi Eren's sounded from the bunch, but one stood out.

 A black haired girl ran up to Eren and hugged him before pulling him to arm's length. ''Eren, did they do anything to you? Did they expiriment on you or-''

 ''I'm fine, Mikasa.'' She nodded.

 ''And these are your freinds?'' I asked him. 

 ''Yep!''

 ''They look like french fries. I wish all of you luck, you'll need it.''

 ''Hey!'' Mikasa yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

 ''Watch who you're talking to. Eren, I'm going back over there with Oulo. Hurry it along. I know it's been a while since you've seen them, but Levi will be here soon.'' He nodded, and I walked back over to Oulo.

 ''You're letting him talk to his friends?'' Oulo asked.

 ''He deserves it.'' And soon after that, we left.