New recruits and cleaning - Chapter Ten

A/N Heyo~ So, first of all, THANKS FOR READING!!!! I'm so happy right now because I have over 1,000 reads. Yep! So just figured I would say THANKS!!!  And quick question: Yes or No to Eren X Livi? I need to know! So please comment your opinion and thanks agian for reading!

 Livi POV

 --Time Skip ~ Five Years--

 I had just rolled over in bed trying to get more sleep when a loud knock sounded at the door.

 ''Livi, get your butt up now, or you will regret it.'' I groaned as my brother continued to bang on the door harshly. 

 Sighing, I sat up in bed feeling the cool air hit me. 

 ''Livi No Name Ackermen! ''

 ''I'm up, I'm up.'' I breathed out. 'Good' and a sigh came through the door as the soft, almost non- exsistant steps of my brother fadded away, and it was seilent. 

 I pulled the rest of the blankets from me and headed to my bathroom, changing into my usual uniform, making sure to add the carvat. 

 Okay, so maybe I wasn't the youngest in the Scouting Legion anymore, but I'm still called that. Dumb name. 

 I Unlocked the door to my room - which I didn't have to share with anyone, despite being a normal cadet. Perks of being on the special opps squad and having your own title, right?

 I made my way to the mess hall, being sure to avoid Crappy glasses at all chances I got, only to step into said place, being bombarded by said very annyoing person. 

 ''What is it Crap-''

 ''Do you know that I get to go to a trial today!'' She cut me off. 

 ''Good for yo-'' I replied in complete montone before getting cut off again

 ''It's about this titan shifter boy that can shift into a titan and knows all about them and-''

 ''Livi, You are going to stay here and clean the HQ, while we go to the trial. You know nothing of the boy while I was present when he was cut from the nape of a titan's body. Plus, it's also punishment for not getting up when I told you to.'' Levi completly cut Hange off from her exited antics. I gave a nod to Levi, but inside was cringing at having to clean the entire HQ. 

The whole thing. All of it.

 ''Yes Sir.'' I groaned. Too much work for early in the morning. 

 ''Do I hear complaining?''

--Time skip~ six hours--

 It was still day, and I was almost done cleaning the HQ. You would be suprized by how messy the people here are, and taking after my brother, I was somewhat OCD. Well, maybe more than I would like to admit, but that's fine. 

 Not long after I started the final room was clean to my standards, the clop of horses' hoves could be heard. I slightly smiled as I dropped the now forever stained rag into the bucket of water and other substances that Levi and I had used for as long as we had lived on the surface to go out and greet the teammates that had arrived.

 Walking out, I found a tired looking Levi and went up to him. 

 ''I'l put your horse up up.'' I muttered, reciving a curt nod from him as I grabbed Firestorm, his horse's lead. 

 ''Ah! No, that's my shirt! Don't you dare rip my shirt, dumb horse!''  I heard when I finished putting Firestorm into his pen. Turning to my left, I found the sorce to the screaming. 

 A brown haired boy that was fumbling with a white and brown blotched paint horse also known as cookie that pulled at his shirt. 

 So this is the new guy, huh?

 ''Cookie, stop.'' I said calmly, dominatly, and assertivly. The horse stopped pulling at the boy's shirt to turn to me, as the boy did the same. 

 ''I-Im s-so sor-sory heicho, I-I di-didn't mean t-to cause a dis-disruption...'' I rolled my eyes. 

 ''I'm not heicho. Can't you tell? Idiot.'' I muttered as I strolled up to him, clicking my tounge. His eyes widened in reconition towards me. 

 ''If you aren't Heicho, then who are you?'' He asked with more confidence. I smirked, raising my left hand to my mouth to pull my glove off with my teeth. Before I got to the second one I answered. 

 ''Humanity's youngest.'' Came out of my mouth muffled by the glove. Hey, even if I didn't like using it, it came in handy when I was demanding respect. 

Which I demanded from everyone. 

 He looked me up and down after I had stuffed both gloves into a random pants poccet before the hankercheif on my head was pulled off. 

 ''Oi.'' I growled, turning to my older, smirking, sibling. 

 ''You want this back?'' He questioned. I gave a quick nod, and began to reach for it before it was pulled from my reach. I just rolled my eyes and turned back to a once again struggling boy and horse. 

 Sighing, I walked up and grabbed Cookie's lead, pulling her into the stall, away from the boy. 

 ''Was he causing you trouble?'' Came my brother's serious voice. I shrugged. 

 ''Brat dosen't repect me. Other than that, no.'' Levi growled. 

 ''Eren, do you have a clue as to who this is?'' 

 ''N-no'' Levi walked up to him, pulling him up by his collar. 

 ''That there is my sister. My younger sister, AKA, Humanity's youngest. So if anything, you should give her the same respect you give me.''

 And with that, I headed back inside.