SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!

A/N Hi once agian! So, this is acctually a special chapter that has nothing to do with the originally story line, and is a modern one shot with Eren X Livi. Why? For two reasons. 1. Cause there's probably not gonna be any romance between eren and livi for a few more chaps cause let's face it, livis gone a bit crazy for the time being, but hey, she prob come out of it soon. 2. cause there are almost 8K reads. What the heck. So yea. Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with the org plot, and is a modern one shot.

Livi Pov

I hurried my way to class this morning since-as usual- I was late. What? I liked sleeping in.

Running beside me was my older brother Levi, who was in his final year of high school, whille I was in the class under him.

As soon as we got to the school, we shoved our way through the doors and made it towards our respective hallways.

Only, before I made it to my class, I was stopped by the hallmonitor, a very stuck up boy that thought he was much better than most others.

''Whoa there, Livi. You know you need a hallpass.'' I growled at hi smug look.

''You know that I sleep in almost evey morning, Jeager, now let me through.''

''Sorry, no can do that.'' I growled, trying to weave around him, only to get grabbed by my collar. What. I'm short.

''Jeager. I'm warning you. I can beat your butt any time I want to, and you full well know that.''

''But how can you do that if you're danggling from your collar?''

''I said let me go!''

''On one condition.''

''What!'' I barked.

''You. Me. Date. Friday night at the local dinner, got it.''

''WHAT!'' I roared. ''LIKE I'LL GO ON A DATE WITH A STARBOY! I KNOW THAT YOU JUST WANNA USE ME. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT! I'D RATHER GET DETENTION!'' He burst out laughing.

''But you know, Livi, you'll not be getting detention this time but suspention. This is your twelveth time being late to school, is it not?'' I growled.

''Six o' clock. And Levi'll be there too.'' He seemed suprized.

''He sits in a diffrent booth.''

''I get free hall passes and no tarties for the rest of the year.''

''Deal.''

^*Flashback end*^

Currently I stood outside the dinner with Levi beside me, both of us dreading going in.

''Can we just ditch them.''

''I wish.''

Stepping in, our dates quickly found us.

Eren Jeager and Hanji Zoe.

I had a feeling that they had gotten together and planed this. My brohter sighed.

''Livi.''

''Levi.''

All four of us went to the same booth, our dates sitting beside us.

''Sooooo, how you doin toninght, Livi.''

''Fine.''

''I heard that you and Levi were going away for a while.''

''Yeah, we're both going to France for the summer. Finnaly, I've been waiting a long time to go, too. We get to see mom. Yay!'' I continued blabbing on and on about going to France and our mother untill our food came, all four of us eating like we hadn't eaten in several days.

''Hey, umm, Livi?''

''Hmmm.'' I mumbled as I looked through the desert section, looking up every now and then to watch Levi and hanji. Currently, Hanji was kissing Levi all over the face and he was letting her. I giggled. I thought that Levi liked her. Suspisions confermed.

''Can I taste your dinner.'' I tured to him.

''Eren, you know I already ate it-'' He cut me off my pressing his lips to mine.

Alright, he is a sneaky little sly fox, isn't he?

I could fell the smirk on his lips and eventually I gave in, but pulled away before he could anything too deep.

He whined. I giggled.

''One more?'' He begged.

''No. I want desert.'' I pouted.

''Alright, I guess after you eat, I can taste that, too.'' He chuckled at my expression. ''Is that a blush I see?''

''S-shut up.'' I muttered.

''It is!

END