The Land that Haunts me-chapter 13

Livi no name PoV

 I'll name you Bloodmoon.

 Move out!

 Look!Look!

 I doubt it's the same one...

 Why is it raining so hard? 

 We'll be back soon!

 They're, they're...dead.

 Isabell! Farlan!

 No! 

 why...

 What do you mean? I am NO NAME?!

 NO NAME 

 NO NAME 

 NO NAME

 NO NAME

 ''AHHHHHHHH!!!'' I screamed out, leaping from my wet bed. I panted. It was a nightmare, just a nightmare.

 But it was also the past.

 Still shaking, sweating, and hyperventallating, there was a knock on the door.

 ''L-livi? You okay?'' I knew that I should have reconised the voice, but at the moment, there was nothing but horror in my mind.

 ''No name.'' I wispered.

 ''Livi?''

 ''No name.'' I got slightly louder. There were footsteps running from the door as screaming was heard.

 ''No name.'' louder.

 ''No name.'' Louder.

 ''No name'' Louder.

 ''NO NAME!'' Even louder. The door slamed open, two people walking in- or, running in.

 ''Livi! Livi, calm down. It's your brother.'' Levi grabbed my face and shoulders in an attempt to rid my convolsions. It helped somewhat, my vision clearing, as I remembed where I was, and more immprtantly, who I was.

 ''Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.'' I wispered under my breath. There were two sighs of releave. Before I knew it, I was sobbing into Levi's chest. He cooed and muttered at me, calming me down more.

 ''You don't have to go later if you don't want to.''

 ''No. I wanna go.''

--Timeskip--

 I remembered this morning as I sat atop my horse before the gates in wall rose. I had since cooled down from earliar, and was ready for anything the haunted land beyond the gates threw at me. I would have to be, simply because that's where we were all headed to.

 I noticed a concered pair of eyes focusing on me.

Eren.

 He was the one that was passing by my door this morning on his way to the mess hall to get breakfast (which the only reason he was alone was because we belived he could handle walling to the mess hall, he was sixteen, after all), when he heard my screaming, and was the one to run and get Levi.

 Well, it wasn't just Eren that had been consorned. The whole squad was, but they had to trust I was fine- which I was.

 ''Let the 57th expidition outside the walls begin now!'' With Erwin's command, the horses began to move out, one after another, all leading us out. For a moment there was a shadow that covered over us before the world opened up, and the trees, grass, and everything else opened up. 

 This had been the world I had loved.

Had.

 Ever since my first adventure outside the walls, it had seemed like a haunted land. Two of the three things I had left in this life were taken from me here. So I had somewhat despised this land, that years ago, had been my freedom, for only a few hours.

 I wonder if there is such thing as freedom in this world?

''Let the plan take place!'' Erwin roared, and all the squads seperated.

 Several titan's and miles later, a black smoke shot was fired.

 ''Petra.''

 ''Yes sir.'' Was the quick reply, already knowing what my brother requested from her, she fired off a black smoke gun.

 Soon, we reached a forest I had ever noticed before.

 ''We go stright ahead. Don't look back.'' Levi comanded, getting 'yes sirs' as replys.It wasn't long after untill I began to hear loud booms, the sound later reavealing itself as titan footsteps. Female titan footsteps.

 I kept my eyes on Levi's back and kept quite as the others began to yell at him, requesting his orders.

 ''Keep going.'' Was all he said. Eren slowly began to pull his hand up to bite it. 

 ''Eren no!'' Petra screamed.

 ''Do you not trust us?!'' Eld asked.

 ''Boy, do not under estimate us!'' Oulo told him.

 ''Eren, don't do it.'' Were Gunther's protests. I stayed quite, listening to the screams of the soldiers whose lives were being taken as we rode. I gripped the reins tighter, closed my eyes, and tried to focus on the pounding of the horse's hoves. But that was hard, considering there were  also the titan's footsteps to be heard. Before I could realise it, silent tears streamed down my face.

 ''Livi stop crying. It'll be okay. Eren, do what you think you will regret least. if that's one thing I learned, I'd advise you to do this.'' came Levi's voice.

 There was only one thing wrong in this:

 It was extremely hard to not cry, so I could only continue to do so.

 Not long after Levi's 'motivational speach' Eren tried to turn titan again to protests from Petra. I just had to tune it out. I couldn't stand it anymore. It was my nightmare. Somthing I never wanted to expirence again. The death of my comrades. Teamates. Coworkers. Freinds. I coudn't do it again.But I knew that was somthing I had to face though. For myself. My brother. Petra. Eld. Gunther. Oulo. Eren. Hange. Erwin. Mike. Isabell. Farlen. Crap it, even my father, and the rest of the dumb hummanity that was left. If anything, this felt like a lost cause, but why give up now? I want to see my future. I want to see what awaits me. What awaits my brother, and everyone else. I want to see my future. So why can't I? I can, if I try hard enough.

 ''Eren! Do what ever the 'h' 'e' double hockey sticks you want to, but make up your mind, right now! I made up mine! I'm going to contine on, no matter how much I want to quit, so make up your dumb mind!''

 ''What do you mean, 'you're going to continue on'!'' 

 ''Tell me you've thought of it before Eren. Death. But that doesn't matter now.'' I recived a nod from Eren, just when Levi told us to cover our ears, and he fired off a sound shot. Afterwards, mutipule shots were fired, and when I looked back, we had caught the female titan.

 For the second time being outside the walls, I smilled. 

 The only other time I had done that was when Isabell saw the bird...