Chapter 20- missing everything to sleep

A/N Hey it's your lazy ass author here! Just came to say that I would not have been able to write this kinda filler chapter in retrospect to some new ideas without the help of DarkRavenButler1154 . She's really helping me, and guys, she's amazing at writing. Like seriously, she's got a bunch of stories, and I recommend them all. They're all really good. So this chapter is dedicated to her and  because of the contest I did forever ago, so is StellaKent12
Love you all~

Livi's PoV

I felt the strange normality of the bouncing horse under me. Ah Blood Moon, my trusted steed forever.

Beside me rode Hanji and Levi, Eren trailing not too far behind us.

"How much farther," I whined out like a spoiled brat. Hanji giggled at me.

"Not long Livi, promise." I groaned at her. Most of our belongings were at the new HQ, and it was really just us that needed to get there, being last due to Eren.

Honestly, why are people afraid of him? He's a litteral pansy. Like, people, people, he's a p a n s y.

Sure, he can turn into a big beast with long hair and sexy abs that can squish a human in one miss-step but it's Eren.

"Uhm, Livi? Livi?"

My head snapped over to Hange and her accusing look.

"What?"

"Shitty-glasses, why can't you just let her be for one minute?"

She gave him a blank glare and started yelling at him, both of them fighting as Eren came up to ride beside me, leaving the two squabbling children to fight.

"You wanna ride ahead?" I asked him smirking.

"You know I can't do that! I'll get my ass kicked by your brother again!"

"Ah come on, I'll take blame. It'll be better than.. than this." I motioned towards my brother and Hange, the two of which were still going on about me and personal space and something about a.. turtle?

Ah, who cares.

"I guess." He grumbled. I smiled.

"Whippe!"

I smacked Blood Moon's rear with just enough power for him to jump from his slow trot to near full speed run. "Come on you pansy!"

"I'm not a pansy!"

~~~~~time skipparo~~~~~

"..And here, there's no way she can escape." The little blond boy had a triumphant look on his face and his arms on his hips. Erwin seemed a bit, shocked at him.

"How the hell did you come up with that so fast?"

Arm in blinked owlishly at him.

"Uhm, I did-did it with Hange..."

"I told you the boy is a genius!" Hange yelled out, slinging her arm over his shoulder. He smiled.

"Hey I said it first." Eren pouted. I smiled at him.

"Losers-wheepers." I shrugged.

"So it's set," Eyebrows smiled. "We leave during the ceremony to catch the female titan. Going with Armin' s plan as A and Hange's as plan B. Everyone got it? Now be ready tomorrow!"

~~~~wow another time skip what a great author I am~~~~

NEXT MORNING

"LIVI!! GET THE HELL UP! WE'RE LEAVIN IN TEN!" I rolled off the bed in nothing but an oversised shirt to stare at the red-faced Levi and Eren, both for different reasons. It took me a little bit to understand what was wanted of me, this early in the morning in this awkward position. And them it hit me like a big sack of bricks slung by the female titan herself.

"Why. Was. I. Not. Woken. Up. Sooner. You two little-" I was cut off by Levi throwing my clothes at me.

"Get dressed. We leave in five." I grumbled under my breath as the boys left me to get dressed. Why was I forced to get up so early. I groaned.

After getting dressed I headed out to the front of HQ to meet the guys.

"Do us good, you three." I smiled at the young trio. It just then hit me I wasn't much older than them myself at seventeen. I sighed.

"We will." Eren smiled.

"Can we just fucking go now-"

"Hey horse mouth watch your mouth! There are women present!"

"Oh yeah titan-breath like you care."

"Both of you shut the hell up. I've not even gotten breakfast. Get in the carriage, Jean. Eren, go get on with the others." I ordered.

"Yes sir."

This is going to be a long day isn't it?

~~~~
Soon we were being plagued by the military police as Eren chased the female titan- who I forgot to mention is Annie Leonheart- around the city like a mad man. Er, titan.

I heaved a big sigh at the prospect if keeping up with the chaos, so I just ended up falling asleep on the ratted brown leather seat of the carriage beside horse boy.

~~~~
"I still can't believe you missed the whole thing!"

"That's why you wake me up early, idiot." I threw at Eren.

"Hey I tried. And it was b a d a s s, you would've been proud of me Livi."

"Sure, pansy."

"What did I say about you calling me that!"

"Pansy."

"I heard that!"

"So?"

"Livi," he groaned. I only smirked.