Chapter 17- Coming to terms

Livi (no Name) Pov

I cried. I cried like there was nothing else to live for, like I was done dead. In a way, I was, but, I still had a family that I loved.

That is, if they still loved me.

I sat alone in my corner of the cell for hours upon end, just crying. No one brought me food, no one came to see me. I was just left alone to the deafing sileince that enveloped me, and my horrifing thoughts that plauged me. If I could go back and have another chance to talk to my brother I would gladly take it. He was mad, unlike i'd never seen before. And I didn't know who he would react.

The only person he had been - or still is, I had been debating this for some time - mad at like he was towards me was Erwin Smith, the commander. And I still didn't know how he felt about Erwin. Brother or not, he was still hard to read.

Loud and sloppy footsteps sounded down the stairs and making their way to where I could only imagine was my own inhabitance. They stoped where I expected, and a soft silouetee could be made out.

''L-livi?''

There standing in front of my cell was one of the last people I expected to see, and I almost felt myself inwardly cringe. Of course this person was none other than 'Titan freak' herself, or AKA, Hanji. And despite her rank, strength and smarts, she still seemed slightly unnerved by my presence.

''I'm sorry.'' I whispered lightly, pulling my knees even tighter to my chest, my voice cracking and shaking at having to talk after being quite after so long.

Not even two seconds later, Hanji had dropped whatever she had been holding and ran to unlock the cell before pulling me into her. ''I'm just so, so, soooo, sorry. I can't do anything right. All I can do is fly around on some gear and try to save lives. I can't even understand when someone's trying to help me. I suck at everything. If-I-if, ah-.''

''Shhhh. Sweetheart, calm down. I'll help you make it okay agian. I promise. And it's not your fault sweety, everyone has faults. You just need help from your freinds to conquer those faults. And many people don't even try to help us, they sit around and just eat, doing nothing to help humanity. You risk your life almost everyday, so yes you do account for somthing. Much more than what you think. Everyone accounts, even those who seem to do nothing. They treat us as if we are nothing but mud on the bottom of their shoe, somthing easily scurbbed off, but like that mud we stick to what we do. What we belive in. You think that mud is going to continue being nothing? That mud will become somthing else one day, most likely helping to hold a house together.''

She stroked my hair and helped me to calm down. I was so consumed by her that I didn't even notice when someone came to stand behind her.

''Little sister.'' My sobs hitched at the voice that belonged to my brother.

''Le-levi!'' I choked out, reaching around Hange to grab at him. He took Hange's place as I cried at him, appologising over and over and over agian.

''It's okay Livi. I'm right here. I'm not gonna leave.''

------------

I ended up spending the night in Levi's room that day, sleeping away my worries. Levi had forgiven me ten times over already, but every chance I got to get a word in it was 'sorry.' I had snapped under all my presure. And that was somthing I did on any basis like that. Snapping under presure was my way of venting anger and frustration Hanji said, trying to diagnose me with some kind of deasease. So Hanji decided to try and prevent this by setting somthing up - and what this was I still wasn't positive, considering whoever that was supposed to be here still wasn't.

A messy knock sounded on the door as Hanji called them to come in, my legs stopping their care-free swingging under the chair due to new arrivals.

''Glad to see you two here!'' Hange chirped. Turning to look at who walked in I discovered that it was Eren.

''I thought you still had to be supervised.'' I raised my eyebrows in question. He seemed relived that I was back to myself.

''Well,'' he scratched the nape of his neck, ''I should, but Le- Heicho Levi thought I could make it on my own.''

''Ah.''

''Now! Livi, Eren here is going to help you!''

''Do what, exactly?''

''He's going to help you with social skills as well as anger problems.'' She smirked. I figured she had some other plan behind this as well, but somthing else bothered me.

''And you thought it would be best for the number one anger issued human being on earth would be best to teach me how to control and vent anger!''

-----

A/N Immetiatly, before anything else. Yes, I know I'm a procrastinatior. But forgive me! Please! I've been working on this chap for a while, and this is about the thrid re-write, but it's better than the others.

Another thing, Ninja school just started back for me last Tuesday, on the first, and so I've been reeeeaaalllyy busy getting used to a new sechdual sucks. I'm also already getting homework, three pages of useles math crap that will have NO affect on my life. (srlly, when will I ever need to know how to change a repeating decimal into a fraction). Sooo, save me now.

 I put the video in because I thought it was emotional like the chapter- in my opinion. I also love her songs, the vocalist in the vid is Isis Vasconcellos on youtube. she also does some Tokyo Ghoul, Future diary, Naruto, and some pop. I recommend her!

LAST THING!

I hit 10k reads. So the first five people that comment below to answer the following questions will get a chap dedicated to you, I will follow you, and TRY to get some other people to follow you as well. That's it.

QUESTIONS

1. What grade of school did you just start?(no lying!)

2.What is your faveorite color? (so generic, be SPECIFIC!)

3. name a type of tree THAT HAS NOT YET BEEN LISTED BY ANOTHER PLAYER

4. what is your zodiac sign? Do you match ur sign?

5. Fave. skool sub. (no lunch)

6. What is an unusal animal that you like(not yet listed, be honest, do you like it)

7. What occupation are you aiming for after school

8.Fave story on wattpad(dosen't have to be mine, but can :)

9. Fave song ever (MAY be on chap)

10. Do you like to draw? (wat u draw)

11. Have any pets?

12. What do you feel about the eclispe that is coming to u.s. on Aug 21?

13. What is ur fave. fandom, why?

14. Fave anime

15. Fave food

THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAY, SOME THAT PLAY EVEN THOUGH WE'VE PAST 5, MAY GET REGINITION FOR BEING AMAZING! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!