Meet Sophie Graymark/Garroway/Fairchild/Fray/Bane

Hi everyone, so as you might now my name is Sophie. I've got a whole lot of surnames because my dad's name (who actually is my stepdad) is Graymark. But then I discovered that it wasn't his real name, his real name was Garrowway just like his brother Luke who's like a second father to me. Then the last name Bane is because that's my biological father's name, and my mom's last name was Potter. So yeah, a lot of names. But I call myself just Sophie Bane, I was trilled when I found out about my dad being alive. I'm 16 years old and I live in Brooklyn. The city is just like every other city. It consists out enormous buildings and it's a lot crowded, it's like the city is always busy. like it never stops, we lived a bit downtown in the quieter area. My family was perfect, a loving mother and father and their two children. Our house was just a two story house but it was the best home ever, because it was very cosy and it felt like a real family home. My brother and I shared a room, amazing right. In the backyard are the stables were they stalled our horses. My horse is beautiful. He's black with black manes, he only has a white moon on his forehead. I named him Yin, whoa how did I come up with that. My brother has a horse too, which is the twin of my horse. I'm the oldest daughter of my mother Lilliana, who was a stay at home mom and my father James 1, who was a soldier, he joined the army when he was 16. I have an older twin brother Max, who's four minutes older than me. Well that's me, I love my family so very much even tough my brother is so overprotective. Just because he's 4 minutes older he thinks he can play the boss of me. My dad died a month after our fifth birthday, and our mom died in a car accident a few months later. We went to an orphanage and they gave us up for adoption, to our surprise we were adopted by a woman named Jocelyn Fray and she had a little girl with her named Clary. She was the same age as me and Max. Sadly we needed to sell our horses, because Jocelyn didn't think it was good for a horse to live in an apartment in the center of Brooklyn. It's pretty awesome here with Jocelyn and Clary, were like a real family. When we got to meet them Jocelyn told us that Clary was just a week younger then us. Clary is like my little sister, Jocelyn is like my mom and she has a friend named Luke who is like my dad and Clary has a best friend named Simon who's like my younger brother. I share a room with her daughter Clary, and Max sleeps in the spare room right across the hall. I can still remember some things of my parents, for example when my mother was learning me how to cook and it was horrible. I set the kitchen on fire, but it was pretty hilarious. Uhm, I like reading and listening to music. I often watch tv, i love to prank and play sports. My favorite food is pizza, so yeah that was everything about me.