Chapter 2: The Weird Blonde Dude

When we were at the coffee shop where the poetry evening begins we stopped before the entrance with our van. Today's Simons performance. Everything is fine until Clary bumped into a blonde boy covered in tattoos. From there everything just went downhill. Clary said "watch out" and the boy was like "you can see me." And then I stepped in and said "yeah of course that's the point, We're not blind you know." "You have the sight, how can I not know about you." Then Max stepped in and said "has that line ever worked for you?" He grinned and before he could reply, someone shouted his name, "Jace". Well now I know his name is Jace. I turned around to my friends "whoa what was that guys problem?" And Simon and Maureen looked at us weird "who do you mean." Then Max cuts in "that blonde guy, you know that one with the tattoos." "There was no one there, you guys." Simon interrupted. Clary, Max and I looked at each other before we saw a club with a cool logo. It wrote "Pandemonium", what a weird name to name a club. If I would start a club it would be like: club Saturday night fever, or something like cocktail, or other stuff like that. I know they're not good names but they're at least a bit better. We wanted to know what it meant so we go to the bouncer and asked him what the logo means. The bouncer is startled but then there's a boy who told him something in his ear and he lets us in. Clary found the guy cute, but he was giving me the creeps. Clary started to dance with Max, although she was doing some sort of what she calls it a "sexy" dance to get the boys attention. Simon and Maureen were getting drinks. Maureen is totally into Simon, too bad he's into Clary. Ah, the mighty love-triangle. Suddenly I awake from my thoughts and saw Clary running forward. The genius I am I ran forward to stop Clary for stopping what the guys and girl with the tattoos is doing. I ran to clary and told her "Clary don't, they have a good reason to kill him. And if you disturb them maybe they will kill you too and then Jocelyn will murder me because I let you get killed. So just stay out of their way okay." Clary looked at me like I was crazy, like I had three heads. The two guys and the girl with the tattoos looked at me probably the same way but they were for the most confused. Even the creepy boy didn't flinch or move. Finally I said "Clary I think it's better if we go home." Finally Clary has gotten her tongue back and said "what, no we can't let them kill him he's innocent." "Clary listen alright this is not our problem, this is something between them and that weird creepy dude. When I saw him for the first time he already gave me the creeps, I think that has something to do with it. Now just lets go find Simon, Maureen and Max, alright?" As if it can't get anymore worse, it's gets 10 times worse. There are a lot of ugly weird demon/monster like things who want to murder us. Luckily my dad thought me some fight moves before he died, so I'm not completely useless like Clary. Don't say to her I said that. One of those tattoos throws me a sword, which I grab and kill the demon-like thing. I see that Clary is struggling so I throw her the knife, she catches it and kills one of those monsters accidentally. After they're all done, Simon and Max come to us and Simon is like what are you guys doing here and Max is like who the fuck are those people. Wait that means he can see them too. I hold Clary on to her shoulders, otherwise she wouldn't move. I get us throughout the mass and get us outside. When we were outside, Clary tells everything to Simon and he claims we drank something funny or through some gas in the airco. Ha if he knew half of the truth that happened there. Wait what happened exactly. When Simon dropped us off at home we immediately went to bed.