Chapter 17: Mine And Jace's Family Bonding Moment

I woke up to some noise, I don't know what it is because I'm half asleep. The noise repeated itself and then I could hear that it was Jace. "Hey Soph wake up, it's me Jace. I need to talk to you". "Go away", I mumble in my pillow. I don't know how late it is, but it's way too early for me. "Soph please, it's important", he insisted. I opened up one eye and he was right, he looked really horrible. I opened my mouth and told him "Jeez Jace, you look horrible". He didn't even rolled his eyes or made a sarcastic comment like "Uhm no, I'm absolutely dashing", or something like that. Then it must be really really serious. "Jace, you don't even roll your eyes at me. What happened?" He didn't answer he just looked at me and took my wrist. Then he dragged me through the hallway, all the way to his room. When we were in his room he closed the door behind us and put me down in his bed. He began to pace through his room, it drives me crazy. "Jace stop! Your making me crazy, what the hell happened?" He didn't listen to me and kept mumbling things, so finally I snapped at him. "Jace Lightwood, immediately stop pacing before I turn your hair pink. Again." That caused him to stop and open his mouth to tell me. "I'm still in love with Clary and I know she's my sister, but I just can't get her out of my head. It's crazy and weird I know, but I don't know what to do". He looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to tell him he was not crazy and that they weren't family. "Jace, I know how it feels to be in love, and it's not bad you love her. I mean you didn't know you were related so it's okay, if your asking me if you two are related then I must say no. I know that you two are not related, but if you want to believe that creep more then me then that's your decision. I know for a fact that Clary loves you too, and not just like a brother." I winked at him and he blushed, how amazing I made THE Jace Lightwood blush. I never thought I would experience such a rare thing. "Thanks Soph, your a good friend". "A best friend you mean?" "Yeah yeah, best friend". He replied annoyed, mission accomplished. "Love ya too big bro, oh wait love ya too big cousin. He rolled his eyes and hugged me, "love ya little sis, oh wait little cousin". And while saying it he ruffled my hair, great why does everybody do that? "Do I get permission to leave?" I asked him. "Yes, you may go. And don't say anything to Clary, can you promise that to me?" "Yes sure, if you say please". I told him jokingly, he smiled annoyed, he got on his knees and said "okay, please". I laughed and said "yes, I promise I won't say anything to Clary". I held out my pinkie to him, he took it and said thanks. Then I left to go to mine and Clary's room and fell back asleep.