Meet Max Graymark/Garroway/Fairchild/Fray/Bane

Hi, my name is Max. But I guess you already know that, because you already talked to my little twin sister Sophie. But yeah, here are a few things about me. Let me see, I live in Brooklyn. At first I lived in the quieter part of the city with Sophie and my parents, we lived in a two story house. Nothing too fancy, but we loved it. In the backyard we got stables where our horses were stalled. I've got a black one with black manes and a white moon on its forehead, so I've named him yang. Soph got a horse too, they were twins. Our parents died so we needed to move to an orphanage and we needed to sell our horses. Luckily we only needed to stay there for a day before we were adopted by Jocelyn and Clary, it's pretty awesome to live with them. Jocelyn is like my mom and her friend Luke is like my dad, and Clary is like my other little sister and her friend Simon is like my younger brother. It kinda sucked to be the oldest, because I need to watch at the little ones all the time. I sleep in the spare room, it's just across the hall from Soph and Clary's room. I'm really, really glad they adopted us. I still remember some things about our parents, like when my mom tought me how to cook, it went pretty well. The one time Soph tried to cook she burned down the kitchen, so we needed to eat takeouts for at least a month. That's also one of the reasons why I'm the one who's always cooking. And my dad tought me how to use weapons, the sad thing was I broke all the weapons. But Soph was a natural, it's really funny that we can do such different things. But I think that's what defines us, yes we're twins and they're normally identical but I mean that we define ourself by the things we do. I like to read and listen to music, playing video games, prank people, annoy Sophie and to play sports. My favorite food is pizza and I really hate spiders, I remember one time Sophie found one and put it on my bed. I slept on the couch for a week, that was so not funny.