Chapter 18: Simon's missing

I woke up again to someone shaking me, why does everyone has to wake me up. Don't they have their own life's? "Soph wake up." "No, let me sleep. Don't you have your own life to be busy with? Go away!" "It's me Alec, do you want me to go get Raphael". "I don't care what you do, just let me sleep". "That's it I'm going to get Raphael". Then I heard my door close, finally I'm alone. A half hour later I heard the door of my bedroom open again. This time I knew it was Raphael, due to his cologne. He went to sit next to my bed, and then he tried to wake me up by shaking me. Then he whispers some things in my ear and said "Sophie wake up, do it for me please". "No, go away. Let me sleep". He chuckled and rolled me out of my bed, he's lucky I love him otherwise he would be dead. Ha that's funny because he's already dead, well undead as he says it. I was on the floor and I wasn't going to get up, but Raphael picked me up bridal style. I opened my eyes, because well you just can't not look at him. "Hey beautiful", he told me with a grin. Then he walked me to the kitchen where the rest of the gang sat minus Simon. I think he's still asleep, why didn't they wake him. That's not fair. "I see that sleeping beauty has finally awoken", Alec said. Raphael put me down and I stuck out my tongue at Alec. "Where's Simon, didn't you need to wake him too?" "He already is awake, why? haven't you seen him?" Clary said to me. "No, Raphael did you see him?" "Yes, he said that I needed to roll you over and then he walked away". "And you haven't seen him since?" "No, that Chico irritates me so freaking much I didn't want to see or hear him anymore then necessary so I didn't think much of it", Raphael said. "Alright I know where we can find him". "Where, how do you know?" Clary asked me. "I can trace his phone, didn't I tell you guys I'm a pro at hacking things?". "No, you didn't" Alec said. "Well sorry then, does one of you guys have a laptop?". "Yes I have one", Izzy said. She went to her room and gave me her laptop. "Alright, give me a minute then we will know where he is". I tried everything, from tracking his phone till overwriting the system. But I couldn't find him, "guys?". "Yes" they all chorused. "I can't find him, he must be somewhere where his phone just shuts down". I told them, they looked really sad. Well Jace looked a little bit sad, but still that was the most emotion Jace ever had for Simon. "Wait I will call my dad, he will probably know what we need to do". So I called him, "hey dad". Hey kiddo, what's the matter?" "Well we kinda lost Simon", I told my dad. "How can you lose a person?" "It's pretty simple actually, mostly because persons can move and think for themselves to misplace". I could just hear his eyes roll back in his head. "You look so much like your mother, she could also make those good excuses". I was silent and then he said "I'm sorry, it just kinda flopped out". "No, it's okay. It's not your fault". I assured him. "But can you help me find him?". Wait I smell something, it smells like Simon. I walked to the room and saw his jacket draped around the chair in Clary and mines room, I picked it up and smelled it. It smells like Simon, so I decided to talk to my dad again. "Dad, I just smelled his jacket from the other end of the hallway to my room. How can I do that, I can smell his sent". "I think it's time for the werewolf now, good luck with finding him. But I think you can handle it yourself from now on". "Alright, thanks dad. If there's something then I will call or text you okay?". "Yes okay, bye kiddo". "Bye dad", then I hung up. I went back to the kitchen and told them "alright you lazy asses, come on and follow me. I know where he is". "Really where?" Izzy asked. "Well I don't know exactly where but I can trace him". "Alright Soph lead the way". We walked out of the institute on the streets of Brooklyn. I sniffed Simons jacket and told them to go right, then left and then right again. Eventually we ended at the harbor. "I can smell him here, but I don't see him". "We can't see him either", the gang said. The only thing I see is a boat, he can't be there can he? I smelled one more time and I smelled a weak sent. "I can smell him on that boat", I smelled another sent. It smelled like a wet dog, how is that possible? "I can also smell a werewolf I think, it smells like a wet dog". "Oh no, Valentine's doing the ritual. He only needed a vampire and werewolf child, oh shit poor Simon we need to help him". "Do you got a plan?" Alec asked me. "Actually yes, Max you get dad". "I'm on it". "Jace and me are going inside. Alec, you and Izzy are going to the institute and get as much help as you can get". "Yes, We're on it", they responded. "Alright, Raphael you go get help from the vampires". "Yes, I'm going". "And what do I need to do?" Clary asked me. "You go and get Luke and the other werwolf's, okay can you do that?" "Yes of course I can, I'm coming as fast as I can". "Okay, so everybody knows what he needs to do?" "Yes", they all chorused. Then it's time to save Simon.