The Start

Amy was a huge fan before Mark started dating her. They actually met at a convention (not sure which one) and they grew close together. Mark was making a comedy sketch And needed someone to jump in with a horse mask scaring Mark and his worker at the time Mat. But him and the super mega show (Mat and Ryan) don't work together anymore due to how he wanted to be friends with them and is being a boss not a friend. He asked Amy to be in the video and she said yes...after all how could you say no? People thought it was Ryan in the horse mask when the video was published not knowing that it was Amy since NOBODY KNEW ABOUT HER! Then I'm pretty sure it was vidcon that they went together. A girl at the YouTube after party posted a photo to Instagram that went "viral" amongst the Markiplites.

When this photo was posted people were confused at the sight! Why hasn't he told us and How long have they been dating, and if she's the one

When this photo was posted people were confused at the sight! Why hasn't he told us and How long have they been dating, and if she's the one...will they get married. Those were some questions I've seen and let me tell you some information.

They have been dating for 11 months as of November 2016 :p
Amy is 22 and Mark is 27 (5 year gap)
Amy's Twitter is Iceddarkroast
Her snapchat is Peebles.jpg
Her private Instagram is Lameynelson
She is a Gemini

But the real question is...Why was she hidden from us Markiplites?
Well believe it or not she is a lil bit camera shy.
Mark also knew for some reason she would get hate bcz of his last gf.
Amy is getting used to the crowd and most of us are being very kind to her and she greatly appreciates that as she explains on her snapchat.

She also said on her snapchat how happy she is. She seems so happy with her job as a graphic designer and Mark as well.

Now I've predicted a few huge things in my life.
Two deaths
A car accident
And trump...bcz we all knew trump was gonna win 😂
But seriously I feel positive energy between them.
You know how couples look like each other some times...that leads to marriage MOST OF THE TIME!
So I'd say they will be getting married in 3 years tops. If not there break up may be because of arguments and not feeling satisfied with their lives. I've ran into mark on omegle recently and I didn't know he had a gf. I wish I would've known at the time.
If they have children they may have two kids but I'm not getting a signal for when or what their gender is at the moment. Also if they have kids here are some things that may happen and their percentages

Mark quits YouTube 10%
One video a week 30%
Mark vlogs about his life instead of gaming 20%
Everything stays the same 20%
5 videos a week none on weekends 20%

The thing that kinda made the fan base mad is a video he made called who's markipliers girlfriend? We all thought it finally about Amy but nope...click bait.
I'm not putting hate on Mark but think of it this way.

Mark has went down in views which means less money. That's not good bcz YouTube is his only job! You get paid 100 dollars every 100,000 views. Mark normally gets 1 million-3million on most videos. He figured since his views were going down and who is marks gf was such a big question he could use it to roll in the views. He normally makes us smile but that was no laughing matter. Even though Gabbieiplier was born 😂