AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay I don't even where to start! From The Ruby Play Button To Mark Having Bronchitis I have a lot of news!

     So Mark did another hilarious Google feud video yesterday. But Y'know how he's been sick? Well he has been diagnosed with Bronchitis. I know I'm putting it very seriously and if you don't know what bronchitis is, it's not that serious. It's basically where crap fills up some tube that connects to your lungs and makes you cough a lot because that tube isn't clear. To ensure you it's not much I'll give some facts or you can just look "Bronchitis" on Safari or any other internet you use like google or Bing.
BRONCHITIS
*It's Very Common
*More Than Three Million US Cases Per Year (how many people get it)
*It Spreads Very Easily (Poor Mark)
*You Can Usually Cure It At Home
*You Can Also Usually Diagnose It Yourself
*Bronchitis Can Last For Up To Days To Weeks

     Mark probably got it from the UK as stated by himself he "probably brought something back" like he says in his video. I'm sure he'll get better but the update video he made will be the only one he's filming today. He has two more Whose Line And Change videos recorded and not posted. Man...I really wanted to see him covered in eggnog...THE EGGNOG! COULD YOU IMAGINE IF HE ALREADY FILMED THE Q&A IN THE EGGNOG ICE BATH AND THATS WHAT MADE HIM EVEN SICKER! EVIL FUCKING EGGNOGGGGGGG...jk but like man...I've never tried eggnog but Mark needs rest and we all want him to feel better. I'm sure we all hate seeing sad and sick Markimoo.

     I found a video on musical.ly under the Amyplier hashtag and in it Mark says something like... "Yeah and I need to be thankful that I'm here with my friend and my girlfriend over there" awwwww. I love it how he always is like "my girlfriend...over dere"

     I know this has nothing to do with Mark or his friends he regularly hangs with or his girlfriend...over there in the alien section of the store (😂) but it's about Felix. I know your gonna be like FELIX IS HIS FUCKING FRIEND YOH MORON! When I said Friend he regularly hangs with, I Meant Kathryn,Tyler and Ethan. Just to make it clear. So Felix got this GIANT box and a smol box too. In the smol box were I think 50 ruby mini Brofists. He's giving seven away to his oldest subscribers. I hope they actually are the oldest subscribers Bcz YouTube keeps unsubscribing me from him...why? But anyway in the big box was the Ruby Play Button. Imma just promote his channel rn...Subscribe to PewDiePie.

I made a makeup edit to this photo

Lol

Lol