YASSSS!

This book has got 1K Reads! I'm so happy since I love updating this book. I never thought anyone would read this but I was wrong. Thank you so much for reading so far! This book will keep going on. Love you guys!

     So Amy's snapchat is Awesome! The things that were on there were...
*Her new mug/cup
*A selfie of Amy in this VERY cute sweater with aliens on it.
*Another bathroom selfie
*There were I think it was only Ethan Mark and Amy but Ethan just can't get nick Jonas's songs right! 😂 There was a person in the passenger seat and I think it was Mark idk. Or Tyler. You might find these under #Amyplier on Twitter or Instagram ☺️

     So Mark did a QuickDraw video today. About three days ago I was at the library and I saw like three kids playing QuickDraw because I'm pretty sure Jack posted a video of him playing it. I'm just pretending to be searching for a book looking at the kids screens and thinking "I played this before Mark or Jack posted it". IF you follow Amy's Twitter you might have played it a long time ago since she gave off the link.

     Also snapchat...I don't care about Kim K. I don't care about how many photos she takes naked. Why doesn't snapchat put in some YouTubers for once instead of Kim K. I don't hate Kim but I don't need to see her half naked every time I go on to snapchat. Thank you.

     Also I will be getting a new phone for Christmas so I'll take some screen shots. Why can't I take screen shots now? You ask. Well I'll say it again.
*I was standing right by my pool on musical.ly not giving a damn because I had a life proof case and I've done musical.lys underwater.

*My sister comes up behind me and tries to push me in and instead of me falling in my phone falls in.

*I jump in to grab it and make sure the case didn't break.

*It looked fine to me so I tried to do another musical.ly underwater.

*When I'm underwater Siri comes on.

*I bring my phone back up and set it down so it would dry off.

*When we got home it was okay and it was still usable.

*The next morning my mom asks me to use my phone because her phone was also broke at the time. Spoiler alert she got a new one since hers was cheaper than mine and she needed a phone anyways.

*I go to turn on my phone and it was dead.

*I tried turning it on and charging it but nothing

*I cried and the next day we took it to the store and they told us it was water damaged.

* I started to use my iPad. The problem was it was already cracked. When I had my phone I carried my iPad, my phone and a can of Sprite to my room and my phone hit my iPad really hard along with the can of Sprite.

*I dropped my iPad again and it was so cracked the button came out.

*It was still usable to get home but then the thing I was pressing to get home broke and fell off too.

*So now I have to swipe up to get home and can no longer take screen shots.

There ya go...My life. I would've had a phone by now if it wasn't $500. Why are phones sooooo expensive🙄