WOOOOOOW!

So before I start on the real topic I just wanted to show you this and how stupid I am for not realizing.
When Amy posted this picture and the caption was "PRIMARY COLORS❤️💛💙" She WAS'NT joking! 😂
I saw on her snapchat a picture of her and she's doing something with her hair...Her hair looks good!

Her hair looks good!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SHE GOT HER HAIR DYED AHHHHHH! It looks good! But for some odd reason I feel like I knew she was gonna get her hair dyed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SHE GOT HER HAIR DYED AHHHHHH! It looks good! But for some odd reason I feel like I knew she was gonna get her hair dyed...WHAT AM I SAYING? ITS DOUBLE DYED! Her natural hair color is brown...you want some proof?

She got her hair dyed blond (obviously) NOW ITS DOUBLE DYED! YAY!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She got her hair dyed blond (obviously) NOW ITS DOUBLE DYED! YAY!

So there is something I wanted to say...In fact a couple things. THIS BOOK IS #104 IN NON-FICTION! IT WAS JUST #191 LIKE 2 WHOLE DAYS AGO! Thank you all so much! It really does mean a lot! I feel like wattpad is a cute lil community! You're all so nice!

So people write in my billboard and I try to respond but it won't let me. So for now on if you have something so say PLEASE put it in the comment section. I'd love to respond! But here are all of the things in my billboard (is that what it's called) that I will be responding too (everything)

From: Awkward_Smol_Bean
Message: Ayy. Thanks for the follow ^~^
Response: Anytime!

From: Sillyasmejess
Message: HI, PHELLOW JESSICA
Response: HELLO PHELLOW PERSON PROBABLY ALSO NAMED JESSICA! *Smiles Awkwardly*

From: @Sugar_coated_dreams
Message: Hello you wonderful person! Thank you so much for following! Have a fantastic life!
Response: Np! Hopefully I will!

So I'm gonna finish the last tomorrow since I'm tired and it's late in my area! Goodnight! Sleep tight don't let Markiplier bite...this is what I do when I'm tired.

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

The Amyplier Updates (Daily news on Mark and Amy) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें